𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

WHEN ELLE JOINED THE BELLAS, SHE NEVER IMAGINED SHE'D BE PERFORMING FOR THE PRESIDENT. But here she was, a year or so later performing with her closest friends for the head of their country. She couldn't believe it. The same insane feeling of adrenalin ran through her veins—as it always did—when she entered the stage. Her sparkly blue blazer caught on all of the lights that surrounded them.

"Welcome back, a cappella enthusiast. My name is John Smith, and sitting here to my left is Gail Abernathy-McCadden-Feinberger." The black—slightly grey-haired man was introducing to those viewing at home.

Gail looked at the sparkling diamond ring on her finger. "Oh, this one's gonna stick, John." She assured, pointing towards it with a large grin on her light pink, lipstick clad lips.

John grinned back. "Well, you saved the Jew for last." He joked, looking to the viewers at home.

"I did. I did." The blonde woman beside him laughed, nodding to the camera that sat before her.

"You're listening to Let's Talk-Appella, the world's premier downloadable a cappella podcast. We are coming to you live from the nation's capital, where the Barden University Bellas are about to rock the historic Kennedy Center. Boy, these girls have broken down every single barrier in their path, haven't they, Gail?" He continued, looking over at the curtain hidden stage which would soon be pulled back to reveal the talented stage of Capella singers.

"Absolutely, John. The first all-female group to win a national title, three-time defending champs, and now, here they are, performing for the President of the United States on his birthday." She raved, listing their many achievements on her fingers.

John listened and looked at his watch waiting for the curtain to be drawn. "Wow! What an inspiration to girls all over the country who are too ugly to be cheerleaders." He said nonchalantly, earning a look from the blonde woman beside him who was less than happy with his commentary—yet had been for a while. "Here's Beca Mitchell and Elle Santos, leaders of the group." He pointed out excitedly once the curtains revealed the girls behind when their song began.

♫ "It's going down, I'm yelling timber." ♫

"Look at these sequins and sparkles. Oh, my! Their feet just don't stop moving." She noticed once the singing was soon joined by an array of dance moves which—nobody wanted to admit—took away from the singing.

They watched as one of their newest members flipped across the stage in an array of acrobatics. "Florencia Fuentes just earned her green card, John." Gail appreciated.

John frowned. "She may have to do that backflip right back over the fence into Mexico." He said and Gail once again looked at him disapprovingly but covered it with a huge smile that was purely for the benefit of the audience.

"I think she's Guatemalan." She corrected.

"Oh, none of that matters." The man shrugged off.

"There is so much happening on stage, I don't even know where to look," Gail spoke, her eyes being captivated by the glitter of the blazers, the silk sheets on the walls behind them, the props that took much of the attention away from the singing.

"Back in my day, we put on our blazers and we just sang. We maybe snapped our fingers if we were feeling frisky." John told them all. And it was true, for some reason all of the jazz that was added to their performance had taken a different spin, and nobody could tell if that was good or not.

And then to top off the performance, arrived Fat Amy from behind the curtains, swinging on a sheet of fabric and singing 'cannonball' while the silk turned her around and around. "Whoa! Another surprise! An overweight girl dangling from the ceiling. Who hasn't had that dream?" The man said in a shocked tone.

"Lots of us." Gail turned down.

And yet again, they didn't draw the line, they continued with the show and people seemed to be enjoying it. But when Fat Amy tried to move higher on the fabric and slipped, her trousers splitting alongside her, they couldn't tear their eyes from the scene before them.

"No! Okay, she has no underwear on. Oh, my God. We have a commando situation. There is a commando situation on stage!" John shouted to the watchers at home who would surely be having the same reaction as everyone else in the auditorium.

"Who is on top of this? What kind of person... Holy cow!" Gail went to exclaim when Fat Amy started to turn and the split on the other side was soon to be revealed.

"Take her back up. She's turning. Pull her up already! She's turning. Brace yourselves. No. She's coming. She's coming!" He started to worry, yet didn't avert his eyes.

"Avert your eyes, or take it all in! Make your choice!" Fat Amy announced to the audience once she realised she couldn't stop herself from spinning

Gail in comparison slapped her manicured hands over her eyes and scrunched them closed for extra measures. "Not the front! Nobody wants to see the front! Oh, no!" She cried once the whole audience had now seen not only Amy's front, but her half.

THE NEXT MORNING, THE ENTIRE ORDEAL HAD HIT THE NEWS. Not only did they expose to the whole world what had happened, but while doing so, they were completely slamming the Bella's group and the members of it, as well as their performance.

"Happy birthday, Mr President. The Australian singer who calls herself "Fat Amy" gave the President a birthday gift from down under during last night's celebration held at the historic Kennedy Center. In case you're wondering what I mean by "down under," Chip, I'm talking about her Vagina. She showed her vagina, to the President."

"All eyes were on the a cappella singers, the Barden Bellas. ...three-time defending a cappella national champions, which is a real thing, apparently."

"Although authorities have ruled out terrorism as a motive, the Bellas claim the mishap was merely an accident and issued an apology." The news anchor spoke, cutting to the clip of Fat Amy apologising. "I am deeply sorry for the upset that I have caused. I feel that I have already received punishment enough in the form of silk burn. Exhibit C." She spoke, bending over to expose her burns that were in compromising places. "No, no, no!" The Bella's all rushed to stop her immediately.

"It's filth. Women who sing are just another example of cultural decay, due to loose morals."

"Not wearing underwear seems kind of intentional to me. Mmm. Yeah, you either choose to wear underwear, or you don't wear underwear. It's a choice I make every day."

"You know, until today, I thought singing a cappella was the most embarrassing thing you could do."

"Normally, that group is on point, and last night, they were off-point, off-key, and then on the floor." One woman slated. "It's a national disgrace." Another decided. "Yeah, but I'd rather be in that limo ride home with the President. Cut to the real President, he'd be like, "That was off the hook!" Another laughed.