𝟎𝟒|𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

WHEN THE BELLAS DECIDED TO GET A HOUSE ON CAMPUS TOGETHER, ELLE WAS SCEPTICAL. At first, she was, at least. But once the group all moved in it was perfect. Elle wasn't sure she had ever laughed so much the first week in her whole life. Between Any almost setting fire to the kitchen with the panini press and Cynthia walking into an open kitchen cupboard and giving herself a concussion, it was hilarious and felt like home all at the same time.

"It's been months and we're still getting hate mail? Sucks!" Stacie complained, throwing down yet another pile of letters onto their kitchen table.

""For your hairy situation"?" Florencia readout with a frown of confusion, looking between the letter and the razor in each of her hands. "Oh." She sighed once she understood the pun.

Chloe who had been typing away on her laptop had finally looked up. "Okay, we are officially registered. Update your passports, ladies, because we are going to the very sunny, very beautiful, Copenhagen!" She exclaimed excitedly, making jazz hands when she did.

"Yeah!"

"Nice!"

"Yes!"

"Where is that?" Elle asked, wondering why the competition wasn't being held in a more well-known place, given the size of the competition.

"I don't know. I failed Maps." Chloe shrugged, typing away at her laptop again. "It looks like the competition has been dominated by that stupid German group that took over our tour." She added, scrolling down the article.

Stacie scoffed, "You mean "stole" our tour." She huffed, intently reading a price of mail that seemed to be irking her. "This guy just sent us a jumble of numbers." She huffed and Elle moved to look over her shoulder so she could see the paper.

"That's the phone bill." She pointed out and Stacie muttered a small 'oh' placing it in the pile of throw away letters. Elle tilted her head at the girl and moved it to a different place considering they would need that.

"We need to scout those Douche-bags." Amy suggested angrily, throwing another pile of letters onto the centre of the table.

"Yes." Elle agreed, pointing at her in agreement.

"But how good can they be? Germany hasn't produced a good singer since David Hasselhoff. We're gonna crush them. And when we do, we can stick it to these chumps who send us all this hate mail, like, "Sonia Sotomayor." Judgy bitch. The Bellas are back!" She reasoned, holding up a letter with letters from magazines cut out cussing them out.

"Yeah!"

"Whoo-hoo!"

"Yeah!"

"We're back."

"Has anyone talked to Beca today?" Chloe asked and Elle
looked down, knowing exactly where Beca was—considering they chose their music opportunities together.