𝟎𝟖|𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒

IT WAS CHLOE'S IDEA TO GO AND STALK THEIR COMPETITORS. The German group that had taken over their tour had spiked curiosity in them all. It was just Chloe who had enforced the idea that they went to scout them out. 

"Remind me again why we're at a car show?" Francisca asked, looking around at all the new shiny cars that littered the shiny white floors.

Chloe sighed, heading over to the escalators with the other girls following behind her. "We're here for one reason and one reason only. To scout the competition." She instructed and they all nodded.

"It's totally gonna help us win the Worlds if we know what we're up against." Emily agreed.

"All right. Now, where are those tour thieves?" Chloe grumbled making Elle laugh slightly.

"Stacie! Keep it in your pants, maybe." Beca commented when they walked past her laying on the bonnet and rubbing herself up against it.

"Stacie!" Amy scolded. Elle patted her on her shoulder as she walked past.

"What?" She grumbled, walking away from the guys that we were taking pictures of her against the car.

"What the...This all should have been ours! I hate these Germans." Chloe complained when they walked into one of the halls. The whole room was projected with blue led lights and two cars took up the stage.

"Holy a-ca-mole!" Francisca sighed when the cars started to move backwards on their own, clearing the stage for Das sound machine.

"Okay, the cars moved. Nothing else happened yet." Chloe soothed the girls who were getting too impressed by the cars for her liking.

"But they're moving backwards. With ghosts driving them." Amy sighed, resting her head in her hands that were leant against one of the stands.

The room then went silent and an automated voice began to talk over the speakers. "We are Das Sound Machine. A German collective, operating in concert to create sonic mastery. What better way to appreciate automotive perfection?" She spoke.

"Man, they massive!"

"How are we gonna compete with a group that size?"

"They're so freakin' in sync."

The group all raved and panicked at the same time.
"Do we clap?" Elle murmured to Chloe who shook her head.

"Politely clap." Beca corrected the girl who was speaking out of spite.

"Barden Bellas. You came here to see us? Is it because you are... What do the American kids say, "Jelly"?" A blonde woman approached them after their performance a smug smirk on her face and a tall man stood behind her.

"We are so not "jelly." Chloe denied it, crossing her arms over her chest.

"We should really thank you for making this tour a reality, you know, with your bumbling ineptitude. We should send them something. Fruit basket?" She taunted.

"Yum, yum." The guy behind her hummed, rubbing his chest.

"Or would you prefer mini-muffins?" She asked again, she was considerably taller than them all and thus was looking down on them which only made them all feel more in superior. Elle was sick of people not believing that their group had the talent to continue or perform. She huffed and rolled her eyes at the woman. "Okay, we didn't come here to start something with you guys. We just wanted to check you out before the Worlds, where we're gonna kick your ass." She smiled sarcastically.

"What?" The woman asked.

"That's right." Beca backed up.

"You? You are the kicker of ass?" She asked, looking between both Elle and Beca with an undermining look.

"Yeah. You are so tiny. Like an elf. Or is it a fairy? Sprite? "Troll." That's it. You are like a troll." She mocked, looking between the two girls. One of which was glaring at her furiously—Elle, The other of which was mumbling awkwardly—Beca.

"You are physically flawless," Beca commented and the group looked at her in confusion.

"Thank you." The blonde woman hummed.

"But it doesn't mean I like you." She added, smirking even though it made no difference.

"We are not scared about the Worlds, because when the Bellas hit the stage, we are gonna blow minds," Chloe spoke up, cutting Beca off before she could say anything more that would make the Bella's look less than competent.

"With what? More of Flabby Abby's baby chute?" The guy behind her mocked, looking down at Fat Amy with a look that told them he thought he was better than them.

"That's not my name," Amy grumbled.

"I don't know your name. Could be anything. Obese Denise, Inflexible Tina, Lazy Susan." He listed only making the girl more annoyed and flustered.

"Mein name ist Fat Amy, and I eat krauts like you for lunch." She growled, stepping closer to her defensively. Elle placed a hand on her shoulder and pulled her back before they could have a recap of what happened the years previous when they exited the semi-finals and Fat Amy had gotten Beca arrested and given Elle a concussion.

The man scoffed. "Your team is like a... How do you say that? A heated mess. You know, a mess where heat is applied to it, so what once was a little messy is now even messier." He rambled and the Bella's didn't particularly know what he was talking about.

"Darlings, please take my advice. Don't try to beat us. You can't. We're the best. And now I really must go rest my neck. It is sore from looking down on you." The blonde woman spoke again, rubbing the back of her neck before walking away.

"Okay, just because you're making me very sexually confused, does not mean that you are intimidating. We have nothing to lose." She called out after they walked away. "We have literally nothing! Okay. A-ca Wiedersehen, bitches! Oh, what is happening? I am using my hands so much." She waffled, throwing her hands around in so many directions she was lucky she didn't hit someone in the face.

They were screwed.