Chapter 16: Frieza's Demonic Assault!

Start from the beginning

'What the Hell,' Piccolo thought, baring his fangs.

Frieza chuckled.

"It's about time," Frieza taunted Piccolo. "How nice of you to finally join me. You don't want to be late to your own funeral, do you?" Frieza chuckled.

Jaune couldn't believe what he'd seen.

"W-Whoa," Jaune exclaimed. "D-Did you guys see that?!" Jaune said.

"I didn't even see him move!" Weiss shivered.

Piccolo growled in anger and attempted to strike Frieza, but no matter how fast Piccolo would strike, Frieza would effortlessly dodge his attacks. Frieza then disappeared from Piccolo's direct line of sight, the reappeared right behind him! Before Piccolo could turn around, Frieza kicked Piccolo's back, sending the Namekian forward. From there, Frieza landed blow, after blow, after blow upon Piccolo, never giving the Namekian a chance to fight back. Frieza's last blow came when he kicked Piccolo across the face, knocking him back.

"Well, this has been fun, but playtime is over" Frieza said.

Piccolo glared back at Frieza.

'Damn,' Piccolo cursed to himself.

Frieza began to cackle to himself.

"Now that you realize your precious speed is of no use against me," Frieza said. "That feeling of helplessness I was hoping to inspire must be settling in nicely. Let's see if we can add some terror to the mix." Frieza smirked.

Piccolo stood there, waiting for Frieza to make a move. When suddenly, he felt a stinging pain hit him on his left kneecap. Piccolo groaned in pain and saw that there was a hole in his Gi pants, and his knee looking scorched. Eye's widening, he looked over at Frieza, who had both arms at his sides. Upon closer inspection, his right index and middle fingers had a trail of smoke leaving them, indicating that he's fired a Ki blast. Beads of sweat began to pour from Piccolo's head.

'H-He's fast, I didn't even see him attack,' Piccolo thought to himself.

Frieza then brought up both hands, each holding out both index and middle fingers. Before Piccolo could even move, Frieza began to pelt the Namekian with beams of Ki, each time they made contact with his skin, it felt as though someone was repeatedly prodding him with a red-hot iron. From the sidelines, Ruby felt her anger rising. Seeing her friend and mentor being tortured like this began to make her blood boil.

"It's like a swarm of angry bee's," Ruby growled. "Piccolo doesn't stand a chance!" Ruby yelled.

Deciding now or never, Ruby charged. Everyone else tried to call her back, but to no avail. Weiss, Pyrrha, and Fasha then flew after Ruby. Jaune attempted to fly after them, but Vegeta caught his leg, preventing him from going after his friends.

"Hey," Jaune yelled. "I have to help them! Let go!" Jaune said.

Vegeta growled in irritation.

"Do you fools honestly think you can help your Namekian friend," Vegeta said.

"We can't just sit here and do nothing!" Jaune replied.

Vegeta then grabbed both of Jaune's shoulders and looked him dead in the eye.

"Listen carefully," Vegeta instructed. "You have only one chance of saving your friends. You have to attack me, like you mean to kill me!" Vegeta demanded, confusing Jaune.

Frieza continued his vicious onslaught, until he heard Ruby give out a battle cry. Turning around, he saw Ruby flying towards him, readying a kick. Frieza dodged out of the way and slammed Ruby across the face with his fist. But then, Frieza felt someone kick him back. Looking behind him, he saw that his assailant was Fasha. Frieza began to charge an attack but noticed two Ki blasts were being fired towards him. It was Wess and Pyrrha! Frieza attempted to block the attack but was surprised when Ruby and Fasha joined them! The four combined their attacks into one, as Frieza met their attack head on. Frieza held their attack, while feeling himself being slowly pushed back. Growling with irritation, Frieza began to gather Ki into both his palms, and fired their attack right back at them! The four girls stood there in shock as their combined attack was shooting straight towards them. However, Piccolo quickly shot a large Ki blast at the attack heading towards Ruby and her friends. The Ki blast rammed into the side of the ball of energy and caused it to fly directly into the sky, causing the attack to explode mid-air.