✓ 2

#####
Immediately she got down from the car,the driver told her goodbye and she sighed.
She looked up and saw her school's name written on the huge gate :CORAL SPRINGS.

She walked into the school,and was greeted by juniors. She smiled at them as she continued humming the song playing on her headphones.

When she got to the seniors' blocked,she walked upstairs where her noisy class was.

She could hear the guys arguing about yesterday's match between Man City and Manchester United.

She rolled her eyes as she increased the volume on her headphones. She walked into the class,and went to a seat which was the third to the last on the row.
She already saw Kudirat's bag next to the chair she intended on sitting on,so that was fine by her. She kept a seat in front of her for Favour;her other friend.

Temi,Favour and Kudi had been friends for years. They met in Jss3,and they are all in SS3..

Kudi shrieked when she stepped into the class making the boys roll their eyes.

"Ah ahn. Someone's glowing o" Kudi complimented Temi as she walked to her.

"You too o.," Temi smiled. "I've missed you" she added as they hugged

Kudi sat down on her seat as the two girls continued to gist.

"Mad o,when is Favour coming?" Temi asked

"Azin,lemme text her" Kudi replied as Temi brought out a bottle of Fanta from her bag.

Temi began to drink her Fanta as someone stepped in.
Immediately Temi's eyes noticed the guy,some Fanta slipped out of her mouth and on her shirt.

"Temi," Kudi whispered walking to her "Look at your shirt" Kudi said

Kudi rushed to her bag and brought out a pack of wipes for Temi. She helped her clean the stain off without anyone noticing.

"Was it because of Jamal?" Kudi asked and Temi nodded

"You told me he traveled" Temi whispered

"I sent you a text telling you he came back. Didn't you open my message?" Kudi asked

Temi had a guilty look,she then started looking around.

"Okay,I didn't" Temi admitted

"Well, he's back from Dubai" Kudirat replied

"This is horrible," Temi groaned  "I haven't spoken to him since SS2 second term. Guy,I lost his further maths note and I also mistakenly broke his phone screen"

"I know,mama! You told me"

"He was angry ehn" Temi added

"I know na,the guy turned red" Kudi added laughing

"It's not funny. His dad is rich and all,but I'm sure he had stuff on his phone"

"His further maths note nko? The one that looks like a dictionary.. he joined four 80 leaves together and you say he shouldn't vex" Kudi said