six

The univeristy dormitories in which Hyunji resided in for a majority of the school year was located on a much more quiter street, away from the hustle and bustle of the market and city.

Rich greenery enveloped the area, flowers blooming all around and it was a pleasant place to live.

The moon smiled as Jisung and Hyunji walked below the night sky, chatting, laughing quietly as they conversed, growing more comfortable, more fond with each others' presence.

Jisung for one, couldn't quite take his eyes off of the breathtaking young woman that walked besides him, her dark hair lightly blowing in the wind, the tip of her nose flushed a little red from the cold. Her voice was silky, soft as she spoke, yet filled with the confidence only an heiress could ever have.

Hyunji could feel the exhilerating sensations in her body grow as she walked alongside the blue-haired racer. His oversized, black hoodie made his form smaller, but he still looked infatuating, especially with his eyes rimmed with eyeliner, a look that the Park girl could never quite get over.

As they approached the entrance of the dormitory, their pace grew to a halt, Hyunji facing him, her lips upturned into a smile.

"Thank you for walking me up to here," She tipped her head forward. "Will you be okay going back? Is it far?"

"I'll be fine," Jisung reflected her grin. "And it was no problem at all, I mean, you saved me from having to buy another pair of Airpods, so,"

"That isn't your first pair?"

"I'm not the idea person to be keeping things safe,"

The two chuckled, neither of them breaking their eye contact. They both liked the feeling of the others' eyes on them.

It felt safe.

"If I may," Jisung ran a hand through his blue locks, blissfully unaware that he was making the Park girl in front of him go crazy at the action. "May I have your number?"

Hyunji raised her eyebrows, although, her beaming expression never left her face. "Are you going to walk me home every day, now, Mr Han?"

"If that's what you'd prefer, Miss Park," The racer smiled from ear to ear. "But intially, I wanted to invite you to my next race personally, if you're up for it,"

Hyunji paused as her parents' and her sister's words echoed through her ears. She was supposed to be studying to become a doctor, to earn her parents' pride for once. She couldn't afford distractions.

But Han Jisung was a distraction that she wanted so badly.

"Okay," She mumbled, taking the phone from the Han's hand, pressing a few numbers into the app, before returning it to him.

Jisung smirked as he pocketed the device, his gaze focused entirely on the Park girl who glanced at her watch.

"I really must head in, now," She waved. "Thank you one again, and text me once you get home safely,"

"I will, goodnight," The blue-haired young man raised his palm as Hyunji disappeared into the interior of the dormitory, and he began to take his leave.

As he emeged back onto the energetic, lively streets of mainstream Seoul, Jisung placed a hand on his heart that had continued to pound the second he had seen Hyunji on the streets.

God, what was she doing to him?