Stepping back away from him, he felt Tyrus's gaze on his body before a hand came down in force across his right ass cheek. The loud slap echoed off him as Tyrus's hand made contact, and he braced himself by placing both hands on the railing to absorb the motion.

"You're my little fucking slut, aren't you?" Tyrus's hand came down on his ass cheek again and Jason almost came there and then. The sound of Tyrus's voice in his ear talking dirty to him was such a crazy turn on. The power and control this man had was new and exciting and all he knew was that he wanted more.

"Answer me," said Tyrus as he slapped him hard again.

Jason bucked forward and moaned as his cock ached to be touched. "Yes," he breathed out heavily.

"Yes what?" asked Tyrus, but this time he had moved closer to Jason, placing his hand on Jason's cock as he slowly stroked back and forth. "Tell me what you are."

Jason he felt his orgasm starting to rise and his cock pulse in Tyrus's hand. "I'm a fucking slut."

"And whose slut are you?" he asked again, picking up his pace and stroking Jason faster as he coated one of his fingers in his precum.

"I'm your fucking slut." Jason said as he felt Tyrus's finger swirl around his asshole and enter in one clean movement.

And he came. Hard. Feeling his release spray between the metal bars in front of him as he was unable to move away with his necktie bound tightly. His legs shook in response as he felt wave after wave of pleasure as Tyrus continued stroking him and pushing his finger in and out of his tight hole. The sound of his moans was all he could hear along with the rushing of the river below him.

Before he could even come around from his high, Tyrus had removed his finger and moved behind him, unzipping his pants only enough for his manhood to spring free. Jason felt his large cock at the entrance of his hole and Tyrus's hand sliding up and down his cock, coating it with what he could only assume was his own cum from jerking him off.

His cock glided in slowly, causing Jason to gasp at the thickness as it stretched him in painful delight. Tyrus's cock went in inch by inch as Jason struggled to take his size. Although he hadn't seen it, it was definitely much larger than anything he had before.

After several minutes of being slow and gentle, Tyrus stopped as Jason felt his balls connect with his own, indicating he was now completely inside of Jason. Tyrus leaned forward, grabbing hold of Jason's cock again which had already began to harden and slowly started stroking him while remaining still in his ass.

The feeling was marvellous and soon Jason started bucking his hips back and forth, eager to feel the length of the cock in his ass. Taking this as a sign, Tyrus pulled out completely before slamming back into Jason, causing him to moan loudly.

"Keep it down whore. Unless you want the whole neighbourhood to find out what an absolute slut you are," said Tyrus as he continued to pound into Jason.

"Holy fuck," said Jason as he came again, clenching his asshole around Tyrus's cock which caused a moan to escape from Tyrus's lips.

He shuddered against the metal railing as his arms became weaker, shaking in response. Tyrus grabbed Jason's arms and pulled them behind his back, taking some of the weight off him as Tyrus pounded faster and harder into him.

The feeling of his orgasm rode out long and hard as Tyrus never relented, pounding in and out of him as he continued to take his fill. His orgasm didn't have time to subside as he felt the feeling rising up in him once again. He had never cum this much in his life.

"Again for me Jason. You're going to cum again while I fill up this pretty little ass with my cum." ordered Tyrus, leaning forward as he slowed his pace slightly to whisper into Jason's ear. "And if you don't, I'm going to make sure your ass is so sore from fucking that you won't be able to sit down for a week."

And with that, he tugged on Jason's cock and slammed into him hard and fast. It only took a few moments for Jason to cum yet again and as his asshole tightened, he felt Tyrus unload himself into Jason's ass.

Tyrus was quick to loosen the necktie from the metal railing, freeing Jason as he stood upright on his shaky legs. Tyrus held onto Jason gently as he swayed, trying to gain back his balance and quickly brought them inside. Tyrus grabbed a blanket from the sofa and threw it over Jason, wrapping him up in the blanket and his arms.

It was only now that he realised how exhausted he really was. The intense sex session outside followed by not having slept in two days was catching up with him and all he wanted to do was curl up in bed and fall asleep.

"I'm sorry," said Tyrus, back to his normal calm and collected self and still fully clothed. "I went too hard on you."

"No, it's okay," said Jason, feeling his eyes droop. "It's just... I haven't slept in a couple of days."

"Geez Jason. Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have gone that hard on you," said Tyrus as he picked up Jason in one swift motion into his arms. Normally he would protest at being carried around like a bride on her wedding day but he was too exhausted to even move as he rested his head against Tyrus's chest.

"I wasn't complaining," said Jason, grinning against Tyrus's chest before he quickly fell asleep in his arms.