Part 2

As you're walking to your class you and Simon are joking about.

You lightly punch his arm and he lightly punches your arm back. You overreact to be funny "ahhh! That hurt Simon.." U put on a cute frowny face. You both laugh. "I'm sorry (Y/N)" Simon says as he wraps his arm around ur waist and hugs you.

*SKIP THE JOURNEY TO THE NEXT CLASS*

"Okay class, you can sit where you would like! We are going to be working in pairs." The teacher says whilst pointing for us to pair up.

You immediately look back at Simon and you signal that you want him to be your partner by wiggling your eyebrows. Simon wiggles him eyebrows back at you,you giggle and then walk over to his table to work with him.

"Okay class, I'm setting a project for you! You have to work with your pair outside of school and make a small sculpture of a rocket that must be able to fly!" As the teacher says this you and Simon sit there confused whilst everyone packs there stuff. The bell rings and you go on with the rest of the day.

As you get out of last lesson you hear Simon shouting your name. You turn and run to him. "Hey si!" You say as you jump on his back "oh so I'm giving you a piggyback am I?" He says while laughing. "Yes.yes you are." You say as you mess around with his hair. He puts you down and you walk to the park and sit on a bench.

"So what are we going to do for the project?" You ask Simon "well we can work at my place, and you can meet my friends!" Simon says sounding excited "okay" you say with a big smile on your face.

*SIMONS POV*

Her smile is so cute.I think I'm in love with her...she is beautiful and we have so much in common. I have a crush on her but I don't know if she feels the same way.I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"Do you play video games (Y/N)?" I asks."Who do you think I am? I LIVE video games!" She says. You both laugh.

Her laugh is so cute!
I just want to tell her how I feel.
But I can't...

*YOUR POV*

My phone buzzes and I look down and I am sad and terrified at the same time. Simon noticed.
"(Y/N) what's wrong?" Simon ask worriedly. "Can we go to your place Simon? Like...right now! I will tell you later but we HAVE to go!" I say urgently. Simon notices that i am really worried and he grabs my hand and we run to his house.