Last Chapter

I am honestly trembling right now, I'm disquieted and nervous at the same time to see my results. The moment I arrived to school, I didn't see Mr. Jeon. I guess he's hiding from me now, maybe because my results are disappointing.

"AH? AHHHHHH!!!!"

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE MY RESULTS."

"All the hard works paid off!"

"You both are crazy. Mingyu, you're in the top 5 and Seohee is in the top 7. Just go date already, Seoul University are definitely waiting for you both to enroll." Seungkwan teasingly said.

All my classmates are proud with their own results. I haven't check my results yet. I already know it's gonna be an ugly results. Mr. Jeon already gave me the sign by not showing himself to me.

But no matter what, I still have to check my results.

I closed my eyes and a took deep breath before opening them back again. I slowly opened my result paper and in all of the sudden, I started crying. All of them went silent as they watched me crying.

"Gyeol ah! Why are you crying?!" Seohee sounded so worried of me. I couldn't answer, I'm crying while sobbing so it's hard for me to speak. Seohee hugged me to comfort me.

Mr. Jeon suddenly came in, I quickly lowered my head while wiping my tears. I still am sobbing, but a little quieter now. I tried so hard to make myself stop sobbing but I seriously can't.

"Congrats to all of you. If you're happy with your results, then I am too. It's been nice teaching your class for two years. Choose your path wisely and, goodluck with your future." Even until today, he didn't even smile to his students.

"Mr. Jeon, I wanna say thank you so much for being a cool homeroom teacher as well as for being our accounting teacher, I really liked your style of teaching." Seohee said, smiling to Mr. Jeon.

"I agree, I kind of enjoyed it. I'm sure gonna miss attending your class." My other classmate said. They're giving some words for Mr. Jeon meanwhile I'm here still with my head lowered, I don't want to see him. Remembering his text, my heart are starting to hurt again.

"Alright, I think that's all I've got to say-"

"Mr. Jeon, let's take a class picture before we leave!" The class exclaimed.

Mr. Jeon agreed and all of them gathered together for a picture, Seohee grabbed my arm and made me stand beside Mr. Jeon. I suddenly feel so twitchy, I have no courage to look at him.

"The timer is only for five seconds!"

"Everybody smile!"

After we've done taking pictures, all of them are walking away. When I was about to walk away,

"Meet me at the parking lot." He whispered, but without even looking at me. I was flummoxed and quite shocked to hear it.

As what he told me, I went to the parking lot and there I saw him waiting for me inside his car. I knocked his window and he signaled me to get in. I was confused as to why he's asking me to get in. That's when the window of his car slides down.

"Get in, before the teachers and students sees us." He said.

Okay but, why does that matters?

I got in and he started to drive.

"Where are you bringing me?"

"Somewhere safe."

Okay but, someone please tell me what is happening. Where the heck is Mr. Jeon bringing me to? Why do I suddenly have a bad feeling about this? Oh my god, I suddenly feel so nervous.