Chapter 07

Can't believe that a month had passed, so does mock exams too. Yesterday was the last day of us having our mock exams and now teachers are probably busy marking our exam papers.

"GYEOL! KIM HANGYEOL!!" Mingyu shouted as he ran to my seat as if a death angel is chasing him to take his soul away. He pants like crazy.

"Bad news, bad news!" He shouted.

"Whaat?!" I shouted back.

"I was at the teacher's office to meet Mr. Yoon and suddenly Mr. Jeon came to me and told me to call for you, he wants to meet you. He seems to be mad about something which I assume was because of your exam papers." Mingyu talked so quickly, my eyes enlarged as my heart started to beat so fast.

HE WILL KILL ME.

Because believe me or not, I asnwered probably 3-5 questions only?

He will rip my papers in front of me again.

"I'm going with Gyeol to meet Mr. Jeon." Hansol said as he stood up.

What was that.

"Dude, you better not. He's gonna throw a fit later." Mingyu warned as he tapped Hansol's shoulder.

Throw a fit?

During my way to the teacher's office, I was mumbling prayers with my eyes closed. I don't care what will happen but please just let me survive. I'm too young to die, I haven't do much achievements yet, I haven't even have my first kiss yet.

Wait what..

Is that for real?

Come to think of it, I never had my first kiss. Wow, I'm so lame! Back in middle school, I always have new crushes like literally every month but ever since high school.. I never really had a crush on someone. Does Mr. Yoon count as a crush?

Heheh.

I took a deep breath and knocked the door before I entered. And to my bad luck, there's no one else here except him. It's only the two of us here.

Where's the other teacher?!

Oh wait, there's Mrs. Hwang over there.

Once he noticed I entered the office, he glanced at me with that scary glare. Trust me, this glare is even scarier than any ever glare he've given me.

I'm just standing still while fiddling my fingers when he suddenly threw one of the exam papers to me, it didn't hit my face but it hit my shoulder instead. I was shocked with his sudden action. He rubbed his forehead and heaved a heavy sigh in a frustrated way. I slowly picked up the papers and it was my accounting exam papers.

I got 2.5/100.

"Are you happy?" He suddenly asked.

I went silent.

"Are you happy and will you go to University?" He asked again, frostily.

"Do you know how stressful it is to mark exam papers?! I was already stressed enough and seeing your papers stressed me even more!" He bellowed drily.

"Look, look at your friends' papers!" He threw few more exam papers to me.

Seohee, 97/100.

Mingyu, 93/100.

Jihoon, 89/100.

I went speechless but nevertheless, I picked up the papers again.

"And your reason?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I provided extra classes every Friday, I EVEN set up a meeting for both you and Mr. Kwon every Tuesday so that you could share all of your problems to him and so that he could help! What else should I do to make you study?!" He wrathfully carped to me.