Chapter 20

"It's three more days until your finals, right?" My brother asked me.

"Yeah.."

"Prepare your pencil case, papers and your books, Mr. Jeon is on his way now." What my mom had just told me actually made me went confounded as my brain stopped working for a moment.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, I guess he didn't tell you. He contacted me yesterday and asked for my permission to come to our house and teach you accounting. I agreed because I am worried about you." I literally spat the water that I just drank out from my mouth as my eyes enlarged.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING-"

"Woah, how dumb could our Hangyeol be? Her teacher even come to this house to help her study." He laughed teasingly to me.

Ding dong

Mom opened the door and there I could literally see Mr. Jeon. But.. He does not look like Mr. Jeon, he looks like Wonwoo right now because he's only wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Honestly, he doesn't look like a teacher at all.

"Oh? Aren't you're Jeon Wonwoo?" My brother pointed his finger to Mr. Jeon.

"Kim Hyuntae?" Mr. Jeon raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you after we graduated high school! I didn't know you've become a teacher, my sister's teacher nevertheless!" My brother chuckled in disbelief.

"What about you?"

"I'm a mechanical engineer."

Wait what? So the thing is, Mr. Jeon and my brother used to be classmates back in high school? Wait, that means they're the same age. Mr. Jeon could probably be 26 by this year, just like my brother.

After they finished talking, now I'm getting ready to study with Mr. Jeon. But first things first, I had class with him early in the morning, then I have extra class with him after school ended and now night class again? I'm gonna die learning accounting 24/7.

"I didn't know you and my brother are friends."

"I didn't know he's your brother."

"Hm.. Mr. Jeon? What kind of student are you back in high school?" I suddenly asked him.

"You can ask your brother."

"I want to hear from you."

"We don't have time to chitchat. Your finals are just three days away." He's such a boring teacher, now I remember why I used to hate him.

Since my mom's room are just nearer to the living room, I don't want to let my mom hear how I actually speak and act towards Mr. Jeon that's why I've been acting like a nerd and an innocent student to Mr. Jeon.

Whilst Mr. Jeon is explaining me on how to do the question, that's when my mom put a tray of drinks and some dumplings. He's explaining while at the same thing eating. Okay but, why does he looks so cute when he eats?

Oh, me and my thoughts again.

"What are you looking at?" My thoughts were interrupted when Mr. Jeon asked me that.

"Clearly not you." I rolled my eyes.

"Tsk, where did you learn to lie, kid?" Did he just scoffed at me? Woah, that's so unbelievable.

"When did I lie?"

"You're looking at me."

"Is looking at you a sin?" I raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head.

"It's almost 9pm. We'll continue tomorrow." Mr. Jeon said while packing his stuffs.