Nose Chin Kiss

They were cuddling on the sofa. It was not a rare sight because they have been cuddling since trainee days. Byul slot her head on the juncture of Solar's neck with their legs tangled with one another. Sighing happily.

Byul love to push her face close to the other's neck. She feels safe there and Solar smells heavenly.

"Eek..That tickles Byul."

Despite Solar saying that, Byul push her face closer, inhaling the other girl's scent.

"Hmm."

"You alright Jagi?"

"Mhmm....Happy."

"Good..."

Solar absentmindedly rub small circles behind Byul's back. It was nice like this. Having an off day to relax just the two of them alone.

"Hey Ddun."

"Yeah."

"It's been a while since the last time I give you a chin kiss with my nose."

"Ohh. Bringing back memories. It's been a while that even I have forgotten how you found out my chin is that soft."

"Remember when I told you I've met my ex when we were promoting few years back."

"Oh..."

🌕☀️

Finally, they have finished their long schedule for today and could go back home. Usually, after every promotion they will go out for a drink together but Byul said she doesn't feel so good. Worrying the members.

"Its alright Hyejin, Wheenie...You girls go eat dinner. I'll look after Byulyi."

"We will go eat together another time then when Byul unnie feels better."

"Take care unniess!"

The drive back home was silent.

'Byul must be really sick since she has been so quite.' Solar thought.

When they arrived home. The younger girl just walk straight to her room without saying anything.

Solar didn't think much about it and just took a short shower before settling herself to sleep.

It was midnight when Byul suddenly jolt Solar awake.

"Unnie...Unnie."

"Wae Byul....You don't feel well?"

"Can I sleep with you?"

Solar lifted up the cover, inviting the other girl to snuggle close.

Quickly, Byul gets in and rest her head on Solar's chest. Breathing in deeply.

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Mhmm."

It was silent again. Solar thought the younger girl has fallen asleep since her eyes were shut tight.

'She look so young like this up close, lips in a cute pout.'

Of course Solar would never say it out loud. Ever.

Couldn't help herself, Solar place a small peck on the younger girl's forehead and another soft kiss on her nose.

The actions make the other girl scrunched up her nose while she grin widely.

"You little shit. You are awake this whole time."

Byul let out a small chuckle but with her eyes still close, she nuzzle her nose closer to Yong's chin.

Then she felt it.

"Unnie. Your chin is so soft."

"Yahh! Did you just called me fat?!"

"Ani...You're just soft. I like that you like this. Like a soft bunny."

"Ic...Greasy hamji at it again."

Solar cursed but she still lightly stroke Byul's back with her hand. Trying to make her fall asleep and ease whatever worries running around in her head.

The only sound in the room was their slow breathing when byul broke the silence.

"I met my ex just now."

Shocked hearing this. Solar open her eyes and cup both of Byul's cheeks. Trying to gauge the other girl's mood.

"Are you ok?"

"She was with her boyfriend I think. They were holding hand being lovey dovey and they look so happy. I guess it's better like this right. She could be out and about with her lover. Don't need to hide. Like...Like when she was with me."

"Byulyi. Look at me."

Byul looked up into Solar's soulful gaze. Her own eyes were glistening with unshed tears.

"Please remember that you are not the problem. The problem is everyone else. Fuck them because you need to hide from the real you. I promise you will find someone worthy of your love Byulyi. You've got so much love to give and the person who will receive that love will be the luckiest person in the world."

Byul cried hard after Solar's long speech. She continue rubbing her face on Solar's shoulder, trying to dry her own tears.

Jumbled up sentences were heard in between sobs.

"What is it Byulyi?"

"But the person. She need to hide also unnie. It won't last."

"Aigoo...Since when did you become so pessimistic. If it's the right one, no matter how long it needed. She would stay. Relationship need works and it's a two person job."

"Jinjja"

"Yeah. Now stop crying. I'll bring you out to eat tomorrow. Whatever you want."

"I want pizza."

"Of course you do. Anything you want Byulyi."

They sleep cuddled up close together that night with Byul's nose nuzzling on Solar's chin.

That was her safe place..

🌕☀️

"It was my safe place unnie."

"Was...Now it's no longer is?"

"Nooo...This is my safe place now."

Byul drop small peck on Solar's neck, jaw, cheeks and finally on those plump lips.

Solar let out a cute chuckle. Blushing at her lover's greasiness which she loves.

"I love you Ddunie."

"I love you ...You greasy hamji."

A/N:
You know how Byul said Yong's chin is soft and it feels good putting her nose there. How tf did she know?

1. They cuddle

2. When Solar kiss her forehead her chin brushed with Byul's nose. Ticklish but she could feel the softness.

3. They are just weird.

Ps: I don't have any normal explanation for this!!!