Chapter 9: 2nd Day in EAH

Start from the beginning

She giggled as Roxas sweatdrops.

Roxas: Should I be worried?

Raven: Hehe don't worry you'll be fine, and besides you have us to help you around! Which reminds me, give me your phone.

Roxas: Um okay?

He gives it to her and she then types something on it and Maddie did the same thing as they gave it back.

Roxas: What did you do?

Raven: Oh we just gave you our numbers!

Maddie: That way if you ever need help you can call us!

Roxas: Oh, thanks!

Just then their school bell rang signaling their first period of the day.

Raven: Oh it looks class is about to start, what's your first period Roxas?

Hearing Roxas brought out the scroll parchment.

Roxas: Let's see, I haven't fully check my whole class yet so first I think it's... Magicology?

Raven: Oh! That class is near here, you just need to head straight, turn left then right and it's the third door you'll see!

Roxas: Oh thanks, well I'll be heading there now.

Maddie: See ya later Roxas!!

Roxas waves at them until he was out of their sight.

Maddie: Isn't he really cute Raven?

Raven: W-Wha!?

Maddie: Oh well, let's go to class wouldn't want us to be late!

She runs off as Raven seeing this follows after.

Raven: (Now that I think about it, I think I saw Apple's and some of the girls contacts in his phone....)

____________________________________________

Roxas arrives at his first class of the day. Magicology.

As soon as he enters, many eyes went over to him and many were shocked and surprised as many girls started swooning at him and seeing this, he groans.

Roxas: I have a feeling this is gonna be a long day.

He looks to the teacher, he grew surprised and had a sense of familiarity towards the teacher.

The Teacher was a very old man having a long white beard and wears blue robes and a wizard hat.

Merlin: Ah you must be Roxas! Come in! Come inside! I've heard a lot about you!, Welcome to my class!

He gestured him in coming in as Roxas did so.

Merlin: I already know that the whole class heard of you, ain't it right?

The whole class agreed in what he said.

Merlin: See now go ahead and take a seat! Class' is about to start!

Roxas nodded as he quickly took a seat in front next to light blue haired girl with diamond themed dress and had wings that of a fairy.