Chapter 6: The New Student

*SLASH!* *THUNK!*

Mr. Knight was suddenly pushed back, surprised by Roxas' strength as he had just blocked it.

Roxas then moved away and delivered more sashes as Knight goes on defense as he blocks and parries his strikes.

Knight was surprised at how aggressive Roxas was as then he thrust forward but Roxas easily parries it away but with such force!

Roxas then pivots his foot going for a circular slash as this almost made Knight drop the shield due to his arm being alsmst stun from the force.

Seeing this, Knight needs to go a bit serious if he needs to be on the same page as Roxas as then he started going offensive.

Roxas blocks, redirect and parries his strikes as the sound of wood hitting each other filled the entire place as both figures were slowly getting faster in their swords.

The class which being the audience were all in deep shock and awe seeing this fight as the were speechless!

Suddenly Knight then thrust his sword fast nearly hitting Roxas in the head if he didn't lean to the side and this made him retaliate but Knight quickly shields himself only for his shield to...

*CRACK!*

The shield cracked before it was then reduced to splinters from another slash and seeing this Knight discarded it as both were now dueling in only swords.

Roxas then went even more aggressive with his slashes but so did Knight.

Each time their wooden swords met in a clash, gust of winds were created as both of them were practically now dancing around the ring.

The class watches in awe of this spar as they didn't expect for the New Student to go toe to toe with Mr, Knight, who has a known reputation of being a strong Knight.

They kept going at it with their stories but when their swords met again, they broke upon impact shocking them all.

Knight seeing this laughs out loud before throwing the broken sword away and draws out his real blade surprising the class, even Roxas.

Knight: More! Your skills are outstanding! Come! Bring out your weapon and face me Sir Roxas! En garde!

He points his sword at him and Roxas seeing this felt some kind of energy coursing through him.

Was this excitement?

Suddenly Oathkeeper manifested on his hand, summoned rather unconsciously by Roxas as he helds it.

Many went gobsmacked as their jaws had drop to the ground from Roxas bringing out his weapon in an unexpected way.

Knight: So that is your sword! It has an unusual shape but I can see that's not an ordinary sword seeing I sense some power in it! To add more, you summoned it out of nowhere! It's a sight to see, what a beautiful sword!

Roxas: Thanks.

Twirling Oathkeeper around, Roxas then dashes towards Knight.

*CLANG!*

Both weapons clashed sending sparks in the air as then both Knight and the Nobody went extremely ballistic in their strikes.