Chapter 7

>> rape related triggers <<

Dream's POV;

I opened the door and.....

Hm..

Somebody was laying on the table while the doctor from before has been cheking their.. uuuhhh..

"Doctor? I have a suspicion about your..um... patient.. he might be the one we're looking for." The so calm patient from before suddenly whipped their head up and was now going for the run. At that point I knew it was him.

As he dashed away, he knocked off quite some things down, making this chase an even bigger mess than it already was.

"404!" I yelled right after him when he got out the door. It's not like I'm slow! but I can't let him get off my watch. Besides he doesn't seem so slow either, but he definitely has the determination to push himself into the power.

He ran around the buildings, in alleys, anywhere to try and knock me off his feet. Little does he know that I'm even faster in situations like this, and parkour is something that slowed him down. He struggled with some walls and sometimes tripped, but I ran up them easily, no mistakes were made. So, I got a great boost.

But once when I got a tiny bit distracted by him kicking a can into my face, I lost him. This was an embarassing situation, to lose him right after I gave myself a bunch of awards for not letting my eyes off the target, great speed and parkour. I was furious, I wanted to knock off all the things around here down and dash for that f....

Nevermind. I had to pick up a call from Techno so I just speed walked around, looking and sniffing.

"What's the matter with you mate? You sound like you just chased a hare or something," he chuckled in a tired, raspy voice.

"It's because I did chase a hare."

"Oh really? How's it gonna be for lunch today?"

"Not quite literally, you idiot!" God I swear this man was such a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Nevermind then... where's uh.. George?"

"George? Not found. I lost track of him and I'm confused. He might as well be far away now. Are you at least going to help me?"

"Naaahh... sorry I don't feel like it. It's still soon in the morning and I'm just a big blanket. I woudn't be worthy much."

I guess he was right. I don't want to leave him out but neither pressure him into something I need. Man has the rights to take a break.

"It's fine, you rest. I'm gonna look for him and update you if something."

George was on the run, he might've even been miles far by now. I decided to not think about long distances and walked around, looking for any clues of where he could be.

This was an interesting town, really. There was this park in the centre that was higher than any building nearby, letting you have a good look into some of the alleys. In some cases it even served as a bridge above the walking space.

I decided that using this opportunity might be a good choice of mine, so I walked around, peeking into each alley.

One had its jackpot. I spotted George at the very end of it, shivering and taking care of himself. I was sure this must've been him..... it was dark, but his little figure- it just popped out. I took a leap down there and snarled.

"Look at you trying to hide from the consequences. Didn't I tell you something, 404? If I remember my words correctly, I told you I would always find you." He had a terrified look on his face and his ears were down. I never knew he had ears or any fur at all.

"You have more victims to experiment on, leave me alone! snarl."

"I need everyone of them! Everyone! And if someone like you escape after being 'vaccinated' with the substance, things could go wrong!" I yelled at him, stepping closer to catch him.

"..you're...not gonna stop experimenting on me yet, huh.." he mumbled and saddened.

"You kidnap me from my safe place, you experiment your shit on me, you rape me and you want me to agree on coming back with you?! I'm-"

"Your safe place?" I interrupted. His lips stayed parted slightly but no words came out anymore.

"George! We took you out from where you were dying! You wouldn't even stand properly, you didn't care for yourself! You were basically dying right next to the corpse of your mother. Would that be the life you wished for?"

"I would rather die next to someone I loved than die with a random psycho after being experimented on!" I could hear it on his voice that he was getting stressed, close to crying.

He started panting, holding his stomach, basically acting like a girl on her period when she gets in the pain.

"Are you trying to escape from being taken back by faking pain? I've seen many like that and the pain was aaaalways fake."

"Fake pain? Fake pain?! I have metal in me to prevent people like YOU from taking my v-card! It hurts like a lot when you try to stuck your dick as far as you can!"

No wonder it didn't feel quite right. It was like a shot with a kid rather than an adult. At least I know now what to get rid of first.

"Then we can just try again right here, right now," I crawled closer to him, not having much control over myself.

"Don't you dare touch me!" he yelled, wrapping his tail around his legs a bit.

But I already had a good grip of his leg and have been lifting it. He whined and punched me repeatedly, struggled and basically blocked his entrance from me. I like it naughty.

"Stop it!.." he whined out when I pinned him down. I stuck myself in but hit the bottom right away.

"groan. This is it? That's what you've been talking about?"

"Obviously!.. leave me alone now! It hurts!" He struggled under my grasp, tears running down his cheeks.

"Help!!" he suddenly screamed out. My pupils shrunk and I knew I might be in problems if I don't do anything right away. I covered his mouth and held him down tighter, but he struggled harder and screamed more.

"What's happening over here?" a police officer called out into the alley. Shit.

"Help! Help me please!! I'm being held down against my own will and he's trying to rape me!"

The man started rushing towards us, grabbing me and throwing me off of him. He quickly picked George up and held him in his arm, pointing a teaser at me. Another guy came to him from the side, looking at me.

"I'm afraid you're gonna have to come with us now, sir," the second one said and took out his handcuffs.

"I don't think so.." I said quietly and threw one of my inventions on the ground. The little ball made a pop and smoke rose up around us. They started choking and coughing, I grabbed George and ran back towards the 'hospital'.

Within seconds I was far enough from them, most importantly I had what was missing. But he passed out.

"This will be difficult...."