She spits, "find 'em yourself."

Rick places his hand on my crossbow, lowering it, as he calmly speaks to her, "you came here for a reason."

She proceeds to fills us in on this guy who calls himself the Governor.

Vanessa POV

"I had to tie her up. Bitch is fiesty and tried shootin at me. The Asian thought she'd kill me." Merle's unforgettable voice flows into the room. I smirk, knowing I scared the Dixon brother enough that he felt the need to retrain me.

A man with brown hair comes into the room where I'm being held hostage. Merle follows him in. The other guy eyes me, up and down, as he takes the chair opposite of me. Annoyed by the fact I'm unable to move. My arms fixed my back, while my legs are bound together. I look him in the eyes, raising my chin unflinching and unafraid. Merle comes to stand next to me, attempting to intimidate me. I peer over at him, smirking.

"You're gonna tell me where your group is."

When I don't reply, he nods at Merle, who slams my head down against the table. I don't give them the satisfaction, I don't react. Merle punches me two more times. He brings his arm to my exposed neck, pulling my hair taut.

"How many people you got?" The other man inquires once more.

"Fuck you." I seethe.

He straightens up as Merle steps back. The man grips my hair, slamming my face down again a few times. I still don't react. He motions to Merle who drags me to my feet. "Where is your group?" He asks, coming to stand next to me. Keeping my mouth shut, I stare straight ahead.

Merle cold cocks me from the side. My head whips, I could feel the blood start pouring out of my mouth and nose. I spit the blood out on his floor. He pulls his arm back, cutting into the side of my face. I will not allow myself to cower or show any type of reaction. I will not bow.

"I'm gonna fucking you kill you, Dixon." I promise.

He smirks at my words.

"Fine, we'll do this the hard way." The man asserts.

He grabs my hands that are tied to my back, he tosses me over the table. Bringing his fingers over the seam of my jeans. I still refuse to whimper as he pulls them down."You have one more chance," he breathes into my ear.

"Suck my dick, psycho." I grunt out. Anger filling every particle in my body. Anger is easy. I can work with anger and rage.

I feel him cut at the back of my shirt and bra, making them fall forward, the knife slicing skin on the way down. The blood starts to trickle down my back.

Merle places his gun against my head. What the fuck does he expect me do? I'm fucking restrained. The other man starts to unbutton his pants. Merle's eyes meet mine. I glare at him. How the fuck is he related to Daryl?