Chapter 3 - The Reaper's Revenge

Почніть із самого початку

"You will never hurt (Y/N) ever again."

*Time skip*

As Ayumi woke up again she found herself tied up to a chair in a dark room. Only one light bulb filled the room with a faint light.
Ayumi could barely see the walls of the room but she could recognize a metallic door a few meters in front of her.
She tried to scream but her mouth was shut by a piece of cloth.
Ayumi struggled as she heard some footsteps.
Someone slowly opened the door.
It was Mr. Ishizawa with a sharp knife.
He closed the door behind him and walked closer to Ayumi.

"So you are finally awake." He smirked.
"Let's see... what should I do with you? There are so many ways to make you suffer."

He started laughing so terribly that Ayumi started to shake. 'Please anyone... help me!'
She tried to scream.

"Are you already afraid? I didn't even start. But I'll make sure that you will regret everything you did to (Y/N)." He said with a loud and angry voice.

------GORE WARNING!!!------

(Please skip this part if you easily get triggered. You will not miss anything which would be relevant to the story.)

He took one of Ayumi's hands and started to slowly cut off every single finger of hers. Ayumi cried and struggled but nothing worked. The ropes were just too tight.

"I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" Mr. Ishizawa grinned and went on without hesitation.
"So what should I do with your other hand..."
He walked over to a shelf. After a few seconds of silence, he turned to Ayumi again. Her eyes filled up with even more fear as she noticed a small plier in his hand.

He grabbed her other hand and pulled off every nail she had. It was a slow and painful procedure for her. He even broke her fingers after this.
"I wonder how long you will survive this. You didn't lose so much blood as I thought you will."
He looked down at the fingers laying on the spot of blood.

Ayumi felt like she was going to pass out again as she looked at her hands but Mr. Ishizawa took a syringe and injected her with adrenaline.

"I won't let you pass out. I want you to be awake when I torture you. I want you to suffer until you die." He was so terrifying when he said this.

He grabbed his knife again but this time he made one big cut at her skin.
He peeled off the skin around her leg. It was even possible to see the bone of her.
Ayumi cried and whimpered.

He went on with breaking her other leg. Mr. Ishizawa was getting more and more brutal.
He stabbed slowly her eyes of.

Every time she was going to pass out he just injected her more adrenaline.
After a while, Ayumi had cuts nearly everywhere.
He also broke her jaw. It was clear that she didn't have much longer to live even if Mr. Ishizawa didn't cut the main artery.

"Any last words before you die? Oh, I forgot you can't speak." He said as he stabbed her heart with the knife.

----- GORE END-----

"Don't worry (Y/N) I will protect you from this cruel world."

*next morning*

You woke up 5 minutes before the alarm rang.
You stood up and get ready like every day. As you walked downstairs you saw your father sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV. "Good morning!" you were really happy to see him because usually, he is already at work when you wake up.
"Good morning sweetheart." He stood up and hugged you.
"Don't you have to go to work today?" You asked.
"Oh right, you just woke up so you couldn't have known."
"Couldn't know what?" You were confused.
"Please sit down first."

You sat down on the couch and your father started talking.
"I saw in the news that a girl from your school was found dead."
"W-what? Dead? When?" I was stunned.

"The police found her this morning. They think she was killed yesterday. And I don't want you to walk to school alone because of this. So I will drive you today."

'She was killed?' You thought scared.
"D-do you know her name?" I asked my father worried.
"I think her name was Ayumi Okada."
I was stunned. 'Ayumi? The girl from yesterday? She is dead?'
"Did you know her?" My mother came from the bathroom. She sat down beside me.
"N-not very well b..but I saw her just yesterday." I stuttered.

"Oh, no sweetie." She hugged me. "If you want to talk about it we are always here for you."
"T-thank you."

After a little while I felt better.
"Do you want to go to school? If you don't feel like it or if you are too afraid it's totally fine." My dad said.
"It's okay. I don't want to be alone for today."
"Alright then. Go get your lunchbox and we will get to the car." He responded.

I grabbed my lunchbox my mum made me and put it in my school bag. "Have a great day dear." My mother hugged me again. "You too." "Let's go then." My father started walking with me to the car.

As we arrived at the school my father gave me my schoolbag from the car trunk.
Suddenly a person came towards us. It was Mr. Ishizawa. He smiled at me "Good morning (Y/N)."
"G-good morning." I responded.
He turned to my father "So you must be (Y/N)'s father. Nice to meet you. My Name is Takuma Ishizawa."

"Nice to meet you too Ishizawa." My father smiled at him.
"Okay then sweetie, I have to go now. Have a great day at school." My father went back to the car. "Bye." I waved at him as he drove away.

"Let's go then." Mr. Ishizawa smiled at me. I almost forgot about Ayumi until he asks me something.
"Why did your father drive you to school today? Are you alright?" He looked a bit worried.
"Y-yes I'm fine. My father was just worried... b-because o-of... " I started stuttering.
Mr. Ishizawa noticed that it was hard for me to go on.
"You mean Ayumi. Don't you? You should not be afraid. I'm sure that nothing will happen to you." He said this with so much confidence it made me feel a little better.

'I would never hurt you darling.'