Chapter 13

The weekend finally started and I didn't have to go to school.
But these were the last two days I could spend with my cousin since he is leaving on monday.

So as I received a message from Kaoru that she wanted to meet up somewhere I was sad that I had to reject her.
While I wanted to text her back Taro sat right next to me.
"Why are you not meeting up with your friends?"
He asked me confused.

"Well we only can spend two more days together and I don't want you to be left alone here," I said. That was one reason but since I know that there is a crazy stalker outside I don't really want to go anywhere.
'Fortunately I go on a class trip next week so I should be save.' I thought.

"I could come with you," Taro said to me while I was lost in thought.
"Hmm? I didn't think about that... I can ask Kaoru if she is okay with that," I answered.

'If I am being honest I don't want to go but I am not alone so it should be fine,' I tried to convince myself.

So later that day, me and Taro meet up with Kaoru at a café.
To my suprise they got along with each other very well.
But I couldn't really relax this whole time. I just looked around several times. I was so paranoid, I thought everybody was staring at me.

"Hey, we could take a photo of us and send it to Haru and Jun," Kaoru said as she got her cafe. "Great idea. Let me just take my phone and..." I hesitated as I couldn't find it in my pocket. "I could have sworn that I took it with me..." I said quietly.

"It's okay, I can take the picture." Kaoru smiled at me and took out her phone.
She took a picture of us and we continued talking to each other.

"Ah yeah (Y/N), you are rather... how do I say this... distracted lately. Did anything happen?" Kaoru asked me suddenly.

Before I could answer, Taro did for me. "Yes, this stupid teacher happend."
I looked at Taro suprised and so did Kaoru.
"Do you mean Mr. Ishizawa?" She asked.

"See (Y/N), even Kaoru knows who I am talking about," Taro continued.
"By the way, what did you want to talk about with him? You didn't tell me yesterday," I asked.
Taro looked at me seriously. "Like I said it was not that important but you should maybe stay away from him," He said to me.

"Since we are going on a class trip on monday that will be very difficult," Kaoru said.
"And if I am being honest he isn't that bad... well yes, he is strict but it's his job," she continued.

Taro looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't.
'Just his job? This is definitely not a part of his job!'

Suddenly Kaoru received a message and as she looked at it she stood up.
"I am really sorry but I have to go now," she said a bit nervous.
"But we were here for only half an hour," I said a bit disappointed.
"Yeah I know... but I am sure we can meet up again soon." She forced a smile and walked of quickly.

"What was that?" Taro looked at me confused.
"That's a really good question..." I said.

Narrator's POV

The message that Kaoru received was send by an unknown person. Well at least unknown to her.

What you don't know, is that she has been getting threatened for almost two weeks now. She didn't take it seriously at the beginning but this changed as one night she got a letter which left her no choice but to be terrified.

Since that night Kaoru tried to get some distance between the two of you but you were just too kind to her. She just couldn't leave you alone like this.

You and Taro decided to get some ice cream before you go home.
So you got your favorite ice cream and you two walked with ice towards your home.

You trusted Taro because you didn't know where you were. But after about 30 minutes you knew that the two of you got lost.
Unfortunately you forgot your phone but you had an idea.
"We should probably ask someone for help since I don't have my phone with me," you said to Taro. He just sighed, "Okay fine."