Chapter 5 - Help Required

*Next day*

This Thursday morning Haruka was waiting in front of my door. I was really surprised when I saw her.
We walked together to school.

I currently am sitting in class. It's the first period.

I couldn't forget about Ayumi and the letter Shihori showed me yesterday...
I can't get over it. 'Mr. Ishizawa didn't write this...right?'

"Hey (Y/N),  we still have to work on this task you know?" Haruka said.
I was startled. "I'm sorry I was spacing out there for a moment. It won't happen again."
She cheered me up a bit while we were working.

After the class was over Haruka, Kaoru, Jun, and I went outside and sat on a bench.
"What class do we have next?" I asked the three.
I still didn't know my schedule by heart.

"We will have sports." Haruka answered while Kaoru had a big smile on her face. "I love sports. Especially because of Ms. Aizawa. She does her job so well."
"Yes, that's true." Jun responded.

"So she is also our PE teacher?" I asked

"Yes, she is. I think we will go outside today." Kaoru looked even happier.
I chuckled. "You really like these classes."
"Of course I do." She said with a sandwich in her mouth.

"Okay, we should go to the gym now. I don't want to get late." I smiled at my friends.

*Time skip*

As Kaoru said, sports took place outside.
"Alright class. Today we will do athletics."
A few students looked very excited as they heard that. The other half of the class had mixed feelings about this.

"Don't worry. I won't grade you because it's a new topic and you didn't have any chance to prepare. I just want to see where you have your strengths and weaknesses." Mrs. Aizawa said loudly and smiled.

At first, we had a 100-metre dash. Four students were running at the same time. We all had 3 tries.

I wasn't the fastest one in the class but I tried my best.
On the third try, I had to run with Haru, Jun, and Satoshi.
As we got ready Satoshi came to me. "You are so slow. I bet I will be two times faster than you." He started laughing.
"Good luck loser."

'Okay, I already don't like him.' I just ignored him and went to the start line.

"Alright. Ready... steady......go." A student shouted.
I started running but after about three seconds Satoshi came closer to me.
Suddenly he tripped me. Because of the high speed we had I couldn't save myself and I fell down.

As I tried to stand up again I saw that my knee was bleeding.. 'Ouch... It hurts.' I sprained my ankle.
A few students ran towards me.
"Is everything alright?"
"Are you hurt?"
"Oh god, you are bleeding."

Ms. Aizawa bent down to me. "Are you okay? Here, please try to stand up."
She gave me her hand and helped me to get up.
Satoshi glanced at me triumphantly.
'Why is he so mean?'
Mrs. Aizawa led me to a bench and I sat down. She told me to go to the nurse's office when I feel better and she wanted Jun to help me get there.

Narrator's POV

After a few minutes, you managed to stand up from the bench.
"Okay then. I think I can do this." You said to Jun.
"Great. Here let me help you."
He laid your arm over his shoulder to support you.

As you were walking to the nurse's office you just saw Mr. Ishizawa walking in front of you a few meters away.
"Oh, good morning." You said.

He stopped abruptly and turned around.
"(Y/N), good mor..." He stopped as he noticed your bleeding knee.
"What happened?!" He rushed towards you.