Bright eyes in the dark | PT.2 (🍓💛🐐)

-------------------------------------------------
Ship: Schlatt x Punz x BBH

Au: spy au

TW: Cursing

Requested by: me🏳️‍🌈💅

--------------------------------------

3rd POV

Halo ran through the halls as fast as he could. He made quick and sharp turns as to not smash into a wall. Halo doesn't turn his head, he can hear Punz and Schlatt chasing him.

Halo touches the top of his glasses, activating the technology, he can now see through walls. He uses this to his advantage.

"Come back here!" Schlatt yells. Halo starts running up a set of stairs he comes across. He can practically feel the guys breathe down his back. Eventually he reaches the roof.

Halo goes close to the edge looking down. The building has about 30 floors. Halo didn't run up that many, since he started on the 25th floor.

"Aha! You're trapped now!" Schlatt yells as he just arrived to the roof. Punz comes directly after him. They approach Halo slowly, as if he were an angry dog.

Halo had a small moment to make a choice. Jump and see if it worked, or turn himself in.

"Come here, it's okay" Punz said calmly, but it was a lie.

Then, he jumped.

Halo's POV

This is it. Time to see if all my hard work paid off. I feel the wind against my skin, like fire ants piercing your skin. It's cold, so cold. I make the choice to open my eyes.

I see lights, the reflect off the windows of all the skyscrapers. This feels surreal. Then, as I reach the halfway point, I quickly move my hands outward.

3rd POV

Halo opened his arms. Wings rapidly shoot up from his suit. Mechanic wings. As soon as they appeared, Halo started gliding. He continued gliding over the streets, simply looking down at the traffic.

From atop the building, Schlatt and Punz stared, both impressed and kinda mad. "Ughh he got away!" Schlatt complained. "That was so cool..." Punz said as he spaced off, still thinking about the cute guy who just stole one of the most expensive things in the world.

"Ah shit, he stole the bouquet" Punz said, kinda surprised. 'THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY? YOU MOTHERFUCKER WE ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!"

Schlatt was freaking out, he wanted to keep his job. "Okay okay chill, we'll just go tell boss".

-timeskip-

They had gotten quite a lecture, but in the end, they just had to get it back or be fired. They both quit, they were going to find it themselves, the company didn't pay enough.

Schlatt and Punz had their own base, hidden away, very difficult to find. "Hey! I managed to get the footage of the guy, he flew North!" Schlatt yelled out to Punz, who was fixing the tech they managed to steal from the company.