𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮(👑🍓)

-------------------------------------------------

Ship: Techhalo

AU: High school

Requested by:Ghostly_Ghoul16

Prompt: Techno is popular and Bad has a crush on him, one day Bad over hears Techno say he doesn't like Bad, which is a lie to hide his feelings. Bad tries to commit lifen't

TW! MENTIONED SU!C!D3

A/N: I am extremely sorry to the person who requested this in early July. I take forever. As to not have you wait any longer, this isnt going to be a very long story. Hopefully its still good though! (Knowing me it will still be a bit long)

In this chapter there is: multiple characters that are friends with Bad other than just Skeppy. No Skeppy for today..

-------------------------------------------------

3rd POV
"So, Techno, anybody catch your eye yet?" Wilbur asked.

"N-no." Techno stuttered in response.

"Mhm. Then why were you looking so love sick, huh?" Wilbur teased Techno. "Okay mate, that's enough haha" Phil said, slightly laughing.

"Is it that short brunette? With the green eyes?" Wilbur continued poking at it. "No! Never! It would never be him. Couldn't ever be him." Techno burst out, in frustration and slight anger.

"okay, geez. Don't need to be rude to him" Wilbur backed away. All three of them looked to a spot where they heard a noise. It was Bad, the person who they had just been talking about. He had dropped one of his books. Just as he was going to lean down to grab it, Wilbur got it for him and handed it back to Bad.

"there you go!" Will said smiling at him. "thanks.." Bad said quietly, then quickly walked off. "Wonder what's up with him. He normally doesn't act like that." Phil wondered out loud. They were then interrupted by the bell. "Oh, well, see you guys later!" Said Will as they all walked off to their classes

*time skip after school*

As all the students flooded out the doors to get home for the weekend, Techno tried to make his way to Bad. "Bad!" He yelled out once he saw the brunette. Bad on the other hand ran away when he saw Techno.

Techno stopped in his place, confused as to why Bad had run away. But this wouldn't be the only time it happened. For days and days Bad had been avoiding Techno. And very well too.

He'd disappear into big crowds, eat lunch in the classroom (with permission ofc), and he'd hang out with people Technoblade didn't know, since he hated social interaction with new people, he wouldn't go over.

Then Techno had an idea. It came to him while eating lunch with Phil and Will. He would go to the roof. Bad always liked to hangout there. In his words, 'Its peaceful. Nobody to pester you. No teachers.  No bullies. No idiots switching the ketchup into a mustard bottle. Its perfect..' .

So Techno decided to go to the roof of the school during their free period.

3rd POV
(but like Bad's pov from the beginning to rn)