Chapter I

Brent Ethan Docaltier's POV

"Harder baby! Oohh yes!" Jane mindlessly said.

I grip her hips tighter as I continue my in and out assault on her female hole. I know she's about to come since she's milking my c*ck harder and faster than before. She finally came after a few more thrust, and I follow her a few seconds late. I tiredly lie down beside her, catching my breath while she immediately snake her arms on my waist and lie on my chest.

"That was marvellous, Brent." She said while smiling like a newly fed Cheshire cat.

"Thanks!" I simply answered.

"I know you're quite tired. Maybe you should spend the night here." She offered in her seductive voice.

"That's very sweet of you, baby. But I still have a lot of things to do at home. The expansion will be in two months time, and we need to be prepared for that." I explained as I get up and look for my clothes.

"I knew you would say that." She pouted while looking at me as I tuck my pants.

I was already tying my shoes when she stands up, uncaring with her nakedness, and hug me from behind.

"Hey! I'm sorry if I said anything that you didn't like. Please don't leave yet."

I gently remove her arms around me as I faced her. "There's nothing to be sorry about. As I said, I still have to finish a lot of things in time for the expansion. You know it's a major event for the company, right?"

She pouted but nod her hear.

"Alright. I better go. See you next time." I said as we shared another passionate kiss.

"Make it sooner, baby." She said flirtatiously, which I answered with a wink before closing the door.

"And the signs start." I thought as I walked myself out of her poshly designed flat. I then pull out my phone to call my assistant Ken.

"Yes boss." He answered on the second ring.

"Get me another one from Cartier." I said without preliminaries as I get out of the elevator to the basement parking.

"I wonder which is it this time." He laughingly whistles.

"First, commonly the first sign." I smirked while walking to my gold 2017 Lamborghini Resonare.

"You never seized to amaze and amuse me, boss." He chuckled after I told him what Jane said. I can almost see him shaking his head while laughing.

"Casanova 101, Ken." I reminded him. "You can f*ck the girl all you want, but you can never sleep with her. Sleeping together creates intimacy, and intimacy is equal to clingy women and messy relationships."

"You're really are a jerk, boss." Ken jokingly replied.

"You've known me ever since I took the reins of the company, Ken. I may be a d*ckhead chauvinist, but I've always been honest with them from the very beginning. It's great while it's hot. And with Jane's case, she just opened the fire hose with what she said." I answered matter of factly.

 "So what's your play now?" Ken asked.

"Same as before. Give her something with a big stone and tell her I enjoyed it, but it's time we both moved on. So do make sure to get it sooner. I don't want any complications in the next two months." I answered, dismissing the topic.

"Will do, boss. Anything else?"

"Send every contracts and proposals on my email. I need to study them before I get to bed." I answered before I hang-up and drive home.

If there's one thing I dead serious about, it's our company. I need to make sure it's on the top and stays there. I am Brent Ethan Docaltier, a millionaire at the age of twelve. I may work like a slave, but I'm pretty certain f*ck like a champion.