Chapter 2: Evolve

Start from the beginning

FA: What a shame. I thought devils out up better fights. Aren't you a pathetic one. Makes me wonder that the reason why you became a stray is because your former master hates you!

Reo only gritted through of what kind of strength and consciousness that he had left.

Reo's Mind: (Damn it. Is this how I die? Not figuring out what kind of voice is in my head? Not going after the chance to even ask out Xenovia?.....I'm really pathetic, aren't I? Maybe that's why Sona did what she did to me, and why Tomoe turned her back on me. Maybe it's why Tsubasa always had a cold shoulder with me, no matter how hard I worked.)

Reo lied on the ground in his own blood. He formed a fist with his hand.

Reo's Mind: (No....I can't.....I won't die yet! I want to make her pay! I want to make Sona pay! Her and Saji and Tsubaki! I want to make them look at me and feel the shame they gave me! I need to get stronger! I will fight!)

Reo attempted to get up, but the fallen angel kicked his rib cage, knocking him down again.

FA: You're still alive? Fine, I'll just-

*SLASH*

The fallen angel screamed in pain as his legs were cut off by two swords. He landed on his back, avoiding his urge to continue his screams.

FA: GAH!! WHAT THE-

The fallen angel looked up and froze in fear, at the face of rage of a familiar face.

FA: You.....y-you're...Rias Gremory! The next Head of the House of Gremory!

Rias: It seems that a fallen angel like you knows hierarchy. That makes me feel somewhat flattered.

Rias stepped forward, creating a ball of her Power of Destruction.

Rias: But what doesn't flatter me is the fact you dare hurt one of my own kind! Especially someone who I consider to be a dear friend of mine!

The fallen angel remained frozen in fear.

Rias: Any last words?

FA: You monster....

Rias: Please, I'm a devil. Being called a monster is too flattering.

Rias unleashed her POD on the fallen angel, causing an explosion. After the dust disappeared, everyone spotted fallen angel feathers everywhere, confirming that he had been killed.

Rias: Fallen Angel has been eliminated. I'll inform Azazel of this later.

Akeno: Understood Miss President.

Rias: Now, we need to see what that screaming was about. Hm?

Rias and everyone turned to see Koneko, standing at an unconscious body, that was slowly bleeding out.

Asia: K-Koneko?

Rias, Akeno and Asia looked to see Koneko's face. To only see her with a frozen look of not shock, but horror. Everybody else looked to the body and shared the same expression as her, when they saw Reo's body before them.