Chapter 2: Evolve

3rd Person POV
Reo was seen running he was bleeding out from his chest. But he didn't stop running. He didn't know where he was running, but he just kept running.

As he ran, Reo found a mysterious figure coming towards him as it seemed.

Reo's Mind: (What the hell is that? Wait! Is that...)

Before Reo could react in time, he was stabbed in the stomach as the figure flew right past him. He fell to his knees, screaming in pain and coughing blood. He looked down to see a light spear disappearing, and burning his devil flesh.

Reo's Mind: (Shit! This burns!)

He grabbed his gut which was oozing out his own blood. He gritted through his teeth, trying to fight the pain. He slowly looked back up to see the thing that was responsible for his stab wound. His eyes widened in fear as he saw a fallen angel.

FA: Well, you must a be a stupid one for just casually running into me like that!

Reo: Y-You.....you.....bastard.

FA: Hm? What's that? I couldn't hear you over the dripping of your disgusting devil blood.

Reo glared at the fallen angel turning his fear into rage.

Reo: I'll.....kill....you.......I'LL KILL YOU!!!

FIGHT HIM! KILL HIM!

The fallen angel just gloated and smirked at Reo with nothing but arrogance.

FA: Hmph! I'd like to see you try, stray.

The fallen angel formed another light spear and stabbed Reo again. But this time in his shoulder. Reo screamed in agony, loud enough to get witnesses attentions on what was happening.

Meanwhile
Rias Gremory and her peerage were seen searching around the academy for what was a fallen angel heading to the academy.

Koneko Toujou, a rook for Rias, perked her head up as if she heard a scream in the distance. She looked around the area where she heard the scream. Akeno Himejima, Rias's Queen, was the first to see this action by Koneko.

Akeno: Hm? Koneko, did you sense something?

Issei Hyoudou, Rias's Pawn, took notice with everyone else.

Issei: Oh yeah, Koneko can use her senses to hear further right?!

Rias: Issei, all devils can do that.

Issei: Oh right. Sorry Prez.

Rias sighed and shook her head quickly and looked back up. She went to Koneko to only see her eyes have widened in shock.

Rias: Koneko, what's wrong?

Koneko said nothing. She remained frozen as she heard how familiar the voice was of that scream. She ran as quick as she could once she could shake out of she frozen state. Everyone else was surprised by her actions and followed her.

Gasper: Koneko! What's happening?!

Asia: Koneko, can you please slow down and tell us what's happening?!

Rossweisse: There's no time! If someone is being attacked, we must act now!

Rias: She's right! There's no time right now. Move it!

Rias's Peerage: On it!

Everyone continued to take Koneko's lead as they followed her to where the origin of the scream was.

With Reo
The fallen angel unsheathed his light spear out of Reo's shoulder as is disappeared. Reo fell down on his side, bleeding at a faster rate.