Harem

Alright, just a note ahead of time, you may not like all of the choices, but I chose what I chose because.......

Well, I can.

Also, forgot to mention this, but no one knows that Inosuke is Reo's Ancestor.

Anyway, here we go everyone!

Meet the Harem of Reo Hashibira!

Rias GremoryRias is one of the characters who is responsible for saving Reo's life when he was about to die from his attack from the fallen angel and from him removing his evil piece

Rias Gremory
Rias is one of the characters who is responsible for saving Reo's life when he was about to die from his attack from the fallen angel and from him removing his evil piece. She did everything to make sure he would live, including using the Evolve Piece to save him, which worked.

When Rias found out about what Sona has been doing from Reo, she was infuriated and cut off contact from Sona.

Rias took the chance to acknowledge and compliment Reo for his hard work, as she was very proud of him for that. Eventually, she starts to develop feelings when she sees Reo not just care for her, but for others as well. Rias then finds herself in a love triangle between Issei and Reo, after having a debate with herself, Grayfia and Venelana, she ultimately chose her heart to belong to Reo.

 Rias then finds herself in a love triangle between Issei and Reo, after having a debate with herself, Grayfia and Venelana, she ultimately chose her heart to belong to Reo

Akeno Himejima
Akeno is one of the first few people to guide Reo throughout his new life with the peerage. She is very happy to have him with the peerage under some circumstances, mostly also because she considered him in her mind, to be cute.

When she finds out about the neglect he received from Sona, Akeno was very upset with the peerage and even vowed to never acknowledge them with respect for what they've done. She comforts him in an attempt to assure Reo that she will make him happy to be in Rias's peerage.

Akeno is one of Reo's trainers in getting stronger. She was also very impressed with his will and skill to continue after a few hours. The two even spent time just to talk about random topics. The topic of Akeno's mother and her clan slipped up, which cause Akeno to be depressed about it when she started to talk about it. Reo comforted her in return to always be there for her. With that promise he made, Akeno was officially in love with him.