Chapter 1: Had Enough

Reo POV
My name is Reo Hashibira.

I'm the direct descendant of the "Wild Hashira" Inosuke Hashibira.

But I'm also a current pawn for Sona Sitri, Heiress of the Sitri Clan.

But, I also wish I kinda wasn't to be honest.

I get treated like nothing really and my work also means jack shit to her, my opinion doesn't matter nor my heritage, not liked she ever asked about it, and I can't seem to make any friends with them!

Except Serafall, Sona's older sister. She's really nice, and she had a unique taste. Not complaining about it either, it's not as bad as I thought.

Anyway, back the story.

I was sitting around the student council office, watching as everyone was pretty was doing their own thing really. I could overhear Momo and Ruruko trying to fight for Saji's love while Reya tried to calm them down. The keyword is tried. It's not exactly working.

Meanwhile for me, I'm just sitting there doing paperwork with Tsubaki, who doesn't seem to acknowledge my existence. Every time I've tired talking to her, she just looks away like I'm being shunned and I don't know what I even did.

*sigh*

If you think living this kind of life with beautiful girls is great. Well, not with them. This shit sucks.

I look to see Sona come in to see the commotion going on. For a few seconds it was pretty silent, but then Sona started walking to Saji and put her cheek on his face.

Sona: Saji, you did excellent with the paperwork yesterday. I'm very proud of you.

You mean the papers I did, right?!

Saji: U-Uh...yeah! No problem!

I watch as Sona came to me with a look of disgust. Jeez, I hate it when she gives me that look. She's given me that look a couple days after Saji joined.

Sona: Nice to see you're doing something useful, Reo.

Reo: *sigh* Yes Master.

I noticed that I could see Saji walking up to me. The look on his face is clearly one that he is of gloating.

Saji: Yeah Reo! We need all the help we can get! We're not getting squat from you! It's no wonder that Xenovia Slut is busy wanted to bang a dragon than a lazy loser like you!

bash his head into the counter.....

I jerk my head up with surprise for some reason. But whatever it was, it was not wrong for what I wanted to do. I hated it when Saji talked shit about a peerage such as the Gremory's that he can't beat, or about my crush here.

But in all do seriousness. The fuck was that?!

Sona: Saji? That's enough, I'll handle this. Got any questions?!

I could see Sona looked irritated at me. I should answer her quick.

Reo: A-Ah. No. I'll just.....finish my work.

Sona: Good.

Sona turned Tsubaki.

Sona: Tsubaki! Leave your work. Reo can finish it for you! After all, he needs to catch up on everything here that Saji caught him up on!

Tsubaki: Understood.

crush her hands and split her nostrils in two.

I turned my head again. Seriously! What the hell is that?!