No Sleep for the Dead

Aimos Firestone has one job. To make sure the most anticipated event of the year, Festival of the Dead, goes smoothly and perfectly, because not only is the entire Dragon community's pride on the line, so are his future job prospects.

It should've been easy. Except, the Unicorns are not happy with the food. Centaurs are complaining about their accommodation. And the Werewolves, the damned wolves, are protesting outside the venue for equal rights. It's a mess but still, Aimos has it under control.

Until the main attraction of his event, the all-Vampire punk rock band cancels on him, six days before the Festival.

Chasing after a broody, immortal rockstar takes the young Dragon-shifter across Human territories, strange tattoo parlours and reputation-ruining social media scandals. It's wild out there, but not as wild as the strange feelings churning in the pits of his stomach every time the Vampire glances his way or the consequences such feelings could have on the most important project of his life...

Invites are out.

VIPs have RSVPed.

The clock is ticking.

There's no time for sleep.

~~~

No Sleep for the Dead© glassEyed

© glassEyed

for ONC 2022

~~

Started : 20 February, 2022
Completed : ...