Episode - 1 (Part - 1)

HYOSAN HIGH SCHOOL

Every student in the school was cleaning while three best friends, Y/n, On-jo, and I-sak, ran around outside of the school.

They took brooms and started laughing as their other three best friends, Gyeong-su, Cheong-san, and Su-hyeok, were talking and walking by the girls.

Y/n and Su-hyeok made eye contact, which caused smiles to appear on their faces.

I-sak and On-jo noticed Y/n and started to drag her.

"Y/n, you are totally drooling over Su-hyeok," On-jo said as I-sak started to laugh.

"Yah, shut up," Y/n said, hitting both girls' arms.

"Seriously, Y/n, when are you going to tell him you like him?" I-sak asked, with On-jo nodding her head in agreement.

"Soon," Y/n said, and then she started to run.

"Yah, Y/n, stop running," On-jo said, as both girls started to run after Y/n.

They all finished their work, and now they are heading out.

The three boys are walking out of the school.

"So the restaurant moved? How about a grand opening?" Gyeong-su asked, putting his arm around Cheong-san's shoulder.

"But we're not doing one," Cheong-san said.

"What? Why not?" Gyeong-su asked, stopping in his tracks. Su-hyeok laughed as Cheong-san's phone chimed.

He clicked the photo on the phone to see "Cheongsan Chicken" poster.

"Seriously? I told them to change the name," Cheong-san said, looking at her phone.

"What about the old name?" Su-hyeok asked.

"We're not doing it. The fryer hasn't even come in yet," Cheong-san said.

"I heard there'll be one," Gyeong-su said.

MOM: WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE?

CHEONG-SAN: CAN YOU NOT USE MY NAME?

"I mean, I would know better than you, don't you think?" Cheong-san said, looking at the phone.

MOM: OKAY. SO WHICH ONE?

CHEONG-SAN: MOM...

"My mom's the worst," Cheong-san said.

The girls were waiting for the boys, as On-jo's phone chimed. She took out the message and saw Cheong-san's mom had invited all their friends to eat at her restaurant.

"Whoa, we're all invited by Cheong-san's mom," On-jo said, looking at her phone.

"We can eat fried chicken," she continued, and the other girls jumped for joy.

"Yah, there they are," Y/n said after noticing the boys are coming.

"Let's go," I-sak said, as the girls ran towards the boys.

"Yah!" On-jo lightly pushed Cheong-san's shoulder, making him drop the phone.

"Damn, my phone!" He said, picking up his phone from the ground.

"You can't run away. Hey, gopher. Let's get some chicken," On-jo said, handing her bag to him.

"But we're not open yet," Cheong-san said, taking her bag.

"Sure you are. Your mom says she's testing out a new recipe today," On-jo said.

"You're going, right?" Y/n asked, looking at Su-hyeok and Gyeong-su.