Chapter 15

"Sickle for your thoughts?" Mrs potter asked me whilst I was staring out the kitchen window. I was helping her make the Christmas cookies but I kept zoning out.

"Do you think, if Lily and I tried out for the Quidditch team, we would maybe possibly get on it?" I asked and her eyes lit up with excitement. Mrs Potter shares her love of Quidditch of Quidditch with her son. Before I knew it, we were being dragged out onto their back garden where there stood six hoops, three on one side of the garden and three on the other. She dragged out the Quidditch box and opened it.

"Which position do you like to play?" She asked.

"Beater!" I said proudly although I feel sometimes like I'm cheating. Because of my werewolf strength.

"Chaser definitely!" Lily said and I ran up and grabbed my broom and the beaters bat, getting into position so that I won't get shoved off of my broom when the bludger comes at me. What surprised me the most is when Mrs Potter got her broom and flew up into position with us. Who's going to give us the bludger and the quaffle though. I heard the others voices through the hallway and when they got into the back garden their jaws dropped.

"These girls were thinking of maybe trying out for the Quidditch team when they get back to school so I was going to train them up a bit!" Mrs Potter said and the boys were even more surprised.

"Swift, you're a beater?!?!?!" Sirius asked and I only just noticed Cassie flying up beside me and staying beside Lily. Well, I guess she's a chaser too.

"Yep! Now would the lot of you help us train because I really want to get on the team!" Remus I guess is beater as well and Sirius Is chased so that means James is the seeker! We've got a whole team on our hands.

"Right so I'm going to be working on helping Sirius with the chasers and Mum will be blocking them. Remus you'll be helping Swift and you'll be passing the bludgers back and forth, keeping them away from us the best you can. Got it?!" Prongs said and we didn't get time to answer before we began training.

********************************************

I'm exhausted! James had us training until supper and my arm is now aching! Remus and I are actually a great team for this and I wouldn't be surprised if the girls and I got on the team. I was walking up the stairs before tripping but I didn't feel the impact of the floor hitting my face because two hands grabbed my waist and I was pulled up against someone's chest. Remus.

"Thanks Remus!" I said hugging him back and I stood up on my toes to kiss him and before I knew it we were snogging. We walked over to his bedroom.

(Fade to black)

****************************************************

Sorry guys I'm not very good at sex scenes and  I'm not very comfortable writing them so I'm not going to write any in increase theirs any young children reading this.

I'd also like to apologise to those people that are freaking out because they know that Remus isn't on the team and Sirius is supposed to be beater and James chasers but this is just the way I wanted to write it so please bear with me.

     -Pygmy