Chapter 13

********Sirius POV********

"So, you and Cassie," Prongs smirked and I blushed. Wait a second I BLUSHED!!!!????? The famous Sirius Black has never and planned on never blushing for a girl!

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! DID SIRIUS BLACK JUST BPUSH FOR A GIRL!!!!!!" James screamed and Remus looked like an owl because he had widened his eyes that much.

"Well I guess she's different from the rest of the girls at Hogwarts. She doesn't want something from me because I'm rich, she actually turned down kissing me and she's prettier than the other girls!" I said smiling, I really want to go see her.

"Well Romeo, it's late! What do you say we ask the girls if they want to stay in here for the night, to set Padfoot's mind at rest and I want to see Lily!" James smirked and Remus ran upstairs to get the girls.

********Cassie's POV********

"Girls! Let me in!" Remus yelled from outside the door and Celeana got up to let him in. It's so easy to tell how they feel about each other. I hope someday I can have a relationship like that.

"We want to know if you would like to camp out in our room tonight? You can get a bag ready and I promise that Sirius and James will keep their hands to themselves!" Remus said and we all nodded before grabbing our bags and racing down to their form. Well, Celeana and Lily taced, I swaggered.

"Well by the looks of things, we don't have anymore beds so looks like we'll all be sharing!" James smirked and Lily and Celeana turned so red you would have thought that someone had lit a fire inside their faces.

"Celeana will obviously be sharing with Remus and Lily with James so Cassie, you have a choice between me and Wormtail!" Sirius said but he sounded really nervous, like I was going to choose Peter. He creeps me out and we all know that he'd never keep his hands to himself.

"Well I guess I'm staying in your bed then, but any funny business and I'll put pink hair dye into your shampoo!" I glared but he certainly looked a lot happier. The girls all got changed in the bathroom and the boys obviously changed in their bedroom. We all got into bed but I made sure to stay a safe distance from Padfoot. Don't know what he'd do.

"So why didn't you choose Peter?" Sirius asked and I sighed.

"He kind of creeps me out and I'm not sure I can trust him just yet!" I whispered back.

"So you can trust me?!" He whispered, sounding really happy.

"More than him, but yes!" I said and I let sleep take over. Just as I was about to succumb to the blackness, Sirius but his arm around my waist. "Pink hair dye it is Black!" And he snapped it back immediately.