Chapter 19

"Cassie, Sirius! You's ready yet!" I screamed up the stairs. We're back at Hogwarts now and Cassie and I are four months along which means, we're going to find out the sex of the baby today! If they'd get their God damned butts down the stairs!

As you can see I'm handling my hormones perfectly!

"Fine fine we're coming!" Classier yelled down the stairs. When Remus seen be standing up as he walked into the common room. He ran over and picked me up bridal style.

"What on earth are you doing on your feet?!" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. He asks as if I'm disabled and not pregnant! (I'm really sorry if this offends any body but just remember, she's four months pregnant and is incredibly hormonal!) At that moment Sirius came down the stairs carrying Cassie the same way Remus was carrying me. We both rolled out eyes and we all made our way to the hospital wing.

"Ah, girls you're probably here about the pregnancies. You're finding out the genders today, correct?" Madam Pomfrey asked us and we nodded before she directed us to two bed directly beside each other. "I'll start with Ms Greyback and Mr Black," she said bringing out the equipment..she gave classier some gel stuff to put on her stomach and then she scanned her.

"Is everything okay?" Cassie asked worriedly when Pomfrey made a face.

"Yes everything is fine. I'm aware Mr Black that you're aware of Cassie's condition?" Pomfrey asked Sirius and I had a clue where this was going.

"Hypothetically, If I was an Animagus and Cassie is a werewolf , how would that affect the baby?" Sirius asked, being very careful to not say that he was an Animagus.

"Hypothetically Mr Black, the baby would have mixed genes and would not only be able to shift into a werewolf at will, it's full moons would be less painful and the baby would also have an Animagus form!" Ponfrey said and the two of them looked so happy.

"What gender?" Cassie asked. I know she really wants a little girl and I also know they have names picked out.

"It's a girl!" Pomfrey said and they started tearing up. Madam Pomfrey brought the equipment over to me and I got the gel stuff before the scanner started to pick something up. She looked absolutely amazed.

"What's wrong?!" Remus asked frantically.

"Twins! A girl and a boy!" Madam Pomfrey said and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "But they have something mixed because you both have lycanthropy!"

"What?" I asked hesitantly.

"They have wings!" She said and we all just sat there dumbfounded.

"Well how the hell is that possible because every full moon I don't remember ever having wings sprouting in my back!" Remus yelled and I flinched.

"Mr Lupin, the chemicals of the lycanthropy have doubled instead of staying the same for one person. They're hybrids! The second and third of their kind!" Madam Pomfrey said but I still wasn't understanding. "When they come of age, not only will the trace be taken off of them but they will have an element that only they can control, their full moons will be amazing because like Cassie and Sirius' little girl they can also shift at will!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed and a huge smile broke across my face and Remus'. When the scan was finished and we walked back to the common room and told the others. Lily freaked out and started squealing about how happy she was for us, James bro hugged the guys and hugged Cassie and I and Peter had forgotten entirely we were pregnant.

There's a shocker!

*************************************

So I get emails whenever you guys comment on my stories and I try and answer all of them and if you have any questions just ask and I will put a question and answer part whenever I get quite a few questions about the book!

     -Pygmy