Chapter 8

"Lily you did a good thing giving him a chance so don't think the opposite!" I said trying to reassure Lily that she didn't just do the worst thing possible. We were sitting in our dorm.

"I just don't know , Celeana! Ever since third year I started to hate him less! HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I HATE HIM LESS!" She screamed that last bit, tugging at her hair and flopping onto her bed.

"Lils this guy has loved you since you were 12! I know James Potter almost as well as I know you and Remus! He wouldn't mess up his only chance with you. Have you ever thought that since you seen James care that he seemed actually human to you instead of a mindless toerag?" I said the last bit softly before slipping out of the room and looking for Remus. I was just walking along quickly looking around the corner before running head first into what seemed to be a wall.

"Oh my gosh, Celeana I'm so sorry!" Remus said, stuttering apologies before helping me up. He kept on babbling about how sorry he was so I just let him get it out of his system for a bit before it started to seem tedious.

"Remus, chill out! I'm not hurt! I fell on my backside, not down the stairs!" I said nudging his arm a bit. We both laughed for a bit and his eyes lit. They seem to be doing that whenever I'm around for quite some time and its really bugging me because unlike don't know why.

"We never did got to spend the rest of the day together, did we?" Remus said with a smile tugging at his lips.

"We still have plenty of time!" I said nudging him playfully, "We can go back to the shrieking shack now if you want?" He hurriedly nodded his head before dragging me back to the shrieking shack. We just sat on the bed in silence for a while.

"Cel, I need to ask you something," Remus said, looking really nervous and like he was about to faint.

"Sure what is it?" I asked and I was a bit scared. He only ever looked like this around the time of the full moon.

"There's this girl that I really like but I'm not sure if sh likes me back......" He said, trailing off and suddenly I was filled with jealousy and I didn't even know the girl's name.

"How long have you liked her?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Since I met her on the train. She is so beautiful, smart and funny and I've been in love with her for a long time now but I'm not sure how she feels!" He said looking at me seriously. Was it Lily?

"Who is she Remus?" I asked in a small whisper and I felt tears come to my eyes. He moved around the bed and sat directly in front of me. He lifted my chin until I was looking at him in the eyes and I suddenly felt like I was pulled into a pensive.

The first day we met on the train. He was kind and nice and he stayed the same then on out. He was always very protective of me and that finally explained why I never was able to have a boyfriend for more than two days. He was very handsome and I now understood that look that he only ever used with me. Never any other girls. He likes me.

"It's you. It's always been you Cel!" He said before crashing his lips onto mine. I sat there in shock but I soon started to react. Our lips were in synch and I never felt more happy in my life. After a long time we finally broke apart and we were both breathless.

"I've always liked you two, Remus but I was too scared to say anything," I said looking down at the bed.

"Why?" He asked, stunned that I probably even responded.

"I didn't want to get hurt, even though I knew in some part of my head that you would never hurt me," I whispered and he kissed me once more. We just sat there like that before going back to the common room before realising I was putting my life at stake. I still hadn't told Lily that I liked Remus.

I'm doomed!!!!

*********************************************

I know it was short guys but I needed to write something. I'll update soon! Luv ooo!!!