𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 17 • 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗔𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮

2nd Person POV

"Aren't you tired?"

"Of what?" Carmen ask.

"Carrying me at your back" You said getting worried at her that she might get tired.

"Nope" She said and plaster a sweet smile at you.

"I still can't believe I'm the princess you've been looking for "You said and hid your face behind the girl's nape.

"me too" she said then giggled.

"Are you ready to go to your real home?" Nicolas asks you and you just hummed softly.

X

When you arrived at the siblings' house, they immediately packed while you were writing.

"What power do you two have?" You ask them.

"Levitation and teleporting" Carmen replied.

"Invisibility and manipulation" Nicolas replied.

"How about the Queen?"

"Abuela's power is manipulation, Levitate and she can see the future" Carmen replied.

"You can't read other people's minds or have that thingy light that turns red when you want to?" You ask them and they immediately answer "nope".

"So in our family I have the most weird power " you Chuckled and continue to wrote something on the paper.

"What is your power btw?"

"Well, i can levitate, read people mind and i have this read glowing thingy that always appeared when I'm moving my fingers weirdly. Weird right?" You chuckled.

"It isn't weird. In fact your power is just the same us our Abuelo's power. To be honest once we finally arrived at our home. All of Abuelo's power will be transferred to you, because you are Abuelo's oldest granddaughter and you will also inherit the palace sooner" Nicolas said causing your eyes to widen in shock.

Carmen hummed in response as she came out of her room with a bag.

"What are you doing?" Carmen ask.

"Writing something" you answered.

"I'm done" Nicolas said.

You look at them and widen your eyes as you saw their outfit.

"Isn't it Pretty?" Carmen ask and you nod in response.

Carmen is wearing a white and yellow long dress and a black cloak while Nicolas is wearing a white pants with a two yellow stripes on the side, a white tuxedo, yellow necktie and a white turtle neck underneath with a black cloak at the back.

"I think I'm dreaming" Carmen giggled at your reaction.

You just nodded in response, still staring at their royal high outfit.

"hold on tight" You heard Carmen said before the three of you teleported somewhere.

X

Isabela's POV

No one will talk to Penelope anymore. She'd not part of this family !! I will leave first and make arrangements with the Buenaventuras, before they take back the Miracle they given to us. "Abuela shouted angrily at us.

We could do nothing but obey his command.

In the anger and sadness I felt I just ran to my room.

I can't believe this is happening right now.

When I entered the room, my tears flowed.

I tried to cry silently so that no one could hear me.

Earlier, I was about to go out to get some air when I saw Nicolas and her sister who carrying someone.

When i stare at them and see Penelope unconscious.

I was about to run towards them when someone hold my hand.

I look at it and see Abuela.

"Help, Penelope fainted" Carmen said worriedly.

"Penelope!" I said, i was about to walk towards them when Abuela grip my wrist tightly causing me to hissed in pain.

"She's unconscious, Abuela!" I said worriedly
"I don't care, wake her up and tell her to leave this town immediately" Abuela said, my eyes widen i was about to ask why but Carmen said it first.

"Princess Carmen, i have a high respect on you but pls don't interfere us"

"Why am i not allowed to interfere, her life is in danger!!" Carmen slightly shouted causing Penelope to woke up.

Their argument continued until Penelope looked me in the eyes.

I wanted to defend her but I couldn't because it's between her and my family.

As I continued to cry there was a sudden knock on the door.

I immediately wiped away the tears and took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Come in" i said softly.

Mirabel came in and look at me sadly.

"Isa, are you okay?" She asked me, i shook my head in response and run towards her and hug her.

"Did you see how she stared at me earlier before she left. I wanted to approach her and hug her but I couldn't "I said and cried again.

She gently stroked my back as a comfort.

"I saw it. I wanted when she left but I can't 'cause Abuela is there" She said sadly while I was still crying.

I couldn't response because I was still crying and having a harf time breathing.

"I'm sorry i didn't do anything to stop them" She said and hugged me back.

"It's fine" i said and hugged her more tightly.

X

Penelope POV

When we arrived at the palace, my eyes widen in shock.

This palace is very similar to the palace I saw in my dream.

"Is it beautiful?" Carmen asked me.

I just nodded in response.

"Let's go inside" She said and pulled me inside the palace.

When we entered, the soldiers greeted them, they greeted them back before they dragged me again until we reach the throne room.

"Abuela!!" They shouted in unison and run towards the old woman and hugged her.

I just stood there nervously.

They called her Abuela, then she's my grandmother.

"Abuela, this is Penelope Madrigal, king Manuel's daughter. The Madrigal's adopt them but they also shooed her when their miracle is slowly dying"
When the old woman looked at me I immediately curtseyed to show respect.

But before I could stand up properly she suddenly hugged me.

"You look just like your father" She said to me and tightened her hug even more, I just hugged back and gently stroked her back.

"let's have a party later "the queen said happily.

"But before that. Nicolas, guide her to her room while I'll talk to your sister" The queen said before she kissed you on the cheek.

"Let's go" Nicolas said and you just nodded in response.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reminder: This story is my idea and i don't own any of the character expect Penelope and the other.

This story is only for encanto fans if you're not comfortable please leave silently .

Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to leave a star and comment if you like it or not.

Don't forget to drink water and stay healthy.