𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Y/N as Adella also known as Penelope Madrigal

2nd Person Point of View

Right now you're in the house of the Madrigal family to watch the events taking place here.

Casita is the most famous and powerful house in Encanto because it is not just a house of Familia Madrigal.

It's a magical house and it can move itself.

"Watch out kid" An old man said when you accidentally bump into him.

You quickly run away from him without apologizing.

"Kids nowadays are so rude and brat" The old man says as he watch you run away from him.

When you got out of Casita you hide in a dark alley and took out the food you stole inside.

You look around first to check if someone follows you or looking at you and when you confirm that no one follows you, you immediately ate the food.

You know stealing some food is bad right?" A man suddenly spoke causing you to jump in surprise.

"Who's that?" You ask as you slowly walk backwards.

When no one respond on your question, you throw away your food in fear and about to run away.

But then someone hold the back of your clothes and lift you up.

You look at the person who lift you and widen your eyes when you realize it's one of the Madrigal family.

"don't be scared, I'm a good man" Bruno says with a cute smile.

"I'm not scared" you said that made him giggle a bit.

He slowly put you down and when your feet met the ground and you stood up straight and fix your clothes.

"What's your name?" He calmly ask you.

"Adella" You answered.

"Why you're stealing when you can just asked us if you wanted some food" He says as he kneel down in front you.

"I - I'm shy" you stuttered.

He smiled at you and comb your hair using his hand.

"i know that feeling" he said as he continues combing your hair.

"Where is your parent?" He asked.

You sigh heavily before answering his question.

"They're both passed away, 9 months ago" you sadly answer.

"Sorry to hear that" He said.

"It's okay" you said and smiled a little.

"I only live by stealing food and clothes and if I don't do it I could starve to death "You said.

"Do you have a house to live in?" He asked.

"At first there was but I didn't want to live there because my aunt was abusing me"

"You know, you can live here in Casita if you want" He said with a smile causing you to back away a little.

"no need! I am already used to sleep here" You said with a reassuring smile.

"Are you sure? We have free foods here and free pretty clothes and best family members" He said and stood up.

"But... I always stole some food from your family" You whispered.

"That's not an issue dear" He said and look at you.

You smiled at him and nodded in response.

"c'mon, I'll introduce you to my family" He said as he hold your little hands and walked you inside the Casita.