𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6 • 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹

2nd Person Point of View

You and Mirabel just finished playing.

It ended early because Abuela called her.

You decide to rest under the tree first.

Imagining the things that you can do using your power.

While you were busy imagining, you saw Isabela's suitor come out with sadness on their faces.

You tilt your head in confusion and decided to walk towards them.

"I'm such a loser" you hear a man thought.

You were about to enter the house but Casita suddenly closed its door.

"Casita, did you just forgot that I'm still outside" You said but it didn't respond.

"Let me in Casita" You command but it didn't listen.

You try to walk closer to the door but suddenly the tiles move and it drives you away the door.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked getting irritated.

Because you knew Casita wouldn't let you in.

You just tried to climb the wall but even Casita's wall itself gently pushed you down.

You growled at Casita before you decided to use your power to get inside the house.

But before you even float you feel a vine wrapped in your feet.

"You can't go inside" Isabela coldly said.

"And why?" You ask furiously.

"Abuela says, you're not allowed to, not until she calls you" She said rolling her eyes.

"Fine" you said as you sigh defeatedly.

"Good, now stay here for a while" She said and the vine gradually fade.

You landed your feet on the ground and glared at the black haired girl first before you walk away from her.

You walked again closer to the tree and sat there.

You learned your back against the tree and then put your hand behind your head.

You watched Isabela leave and when she disappeared from your sight you calm yourself down.

"Now, I don't know what to do?" You said to yourself.

After a few Seconds you thought of toying with your power.

You weirdly move your fingers until a glowing red thing appeared.

Before you could even use your power your attention was turned to Dolores who came out of the house.

You quickly look where she was looking and there you see Mariano walking towards the curly hair girl.

You suddenly laugh when you see Mariano's walk.

"Target locked" You thought and plaster a smirk.

"I kinda wants to see Mariano wearing skirt" You thought again.

"Sorry Mariano" You mumbled before you throw the red glowing thingy on Mariano.

Mariano's pants turned into Skirt.

You want to laugh but Dolores suddenly looks at you so you pretend to be sleeping.

When Dolores avert her eyes on you, she immediately approached her boyfriend, who was now panicking.

Don't pretend to be asleep just so she won't suspect you "Camilo said to you when he suddenly appeared next to you.

You just laughed at what he said.