𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

10 years later

2nd person POV

"Penelope wake up!!" Mirabel said while she's shaking your body.

"If you won't get up I'll bite your cheeks" She said causing you to sit up.

"Okay, I'm up! I'm up!" you said and raised your hand in defeat.

"Good, now get up breakfast is ready" the younger girl said and pulled you out of your room.

"Hold up, wait a minute let me just fix myself" You said and quickly go inside your room tidied yourself up.

You wear some comfortable clothes and comb your hair before you go out.

"Good morning Luisa, good morning Tio Felix, good morning Tia Pepa, good morning Tia Julieta, good morning Camilo, good morning Dolores, good morning Antonio, good morning Tio Agustin and good morning Abuela" You greeted them one by one.

"Good morning too Penelope" They said in unison.

"Good morning to you Papa Bruno" You added and sit beside him.

"Why didn't you greet your cousin Isabela?" Bruno whispered to you.

"Papa, you know i hate that Señorita Perfecta Isabela" You mumbled as you rolled your eyes.

"But"

"No buts Papa and besides they didn't even notice that i didn't greet her" You whispered and flustered a smugly smile.

"I noticed, hhmm" Dolores said to you as she sit beside you causing you to jump in surprise.

"I know and you'll acted like you didn't notice because if you said this to Abuela, I'll tell to Mariano that you blush whenever you see him walk like a girl" You said and smirk at her.

"Fine" She sigh in defeat.

While you were teasing Dolores, Abuela suddenly spoke so your attention goes to her.

"Everyone, i just wanted to say sorry to force all of you to do things you don't want to do. I ignore all of your feelings just because I'm scared of loosing our home, our Casita" Abuela said and stood up.

"I'll try my best to change and be a perfect mother and grandmother to all of you" She added causing all of you to smile.

"Abuela no one is perfect and we understand you" Mirabel said and run towards Abuela.

The younger girl hug her grandmother.

"Group hug!!" You shouted causing all of them to run towards Abuela.

When you all hugged, you were surprised when Isabela hugged you.

Your breathing stopped in panic and your face flushed in embarrassment.

You immediately let go of the hug and hurried to sit on the chair.

"What was that" You say in your mind when you realize there is something strange and inexplicable feeling that you're feeling right now.

"Your face is so red. Are you okay Querida?" Bruno asked and you jump in surprise when he put his hand on your forehead.

"I- I'm okay Papa!" You slightly exclaimed.

Everyone's attention goes to you, they all look at you in confusion.

"Sorry i- i didn't mean to exclaimed" You said as you sit properly.

"Okay. One more announcement, tonight we will celebrate Bruno's return and the rebuilding of our Casita "Abuela said as a reason for everyone to feel excited.

X

"Penelope can you help me bake some Empanada for tonight's party" Julieta ask you.

"of course Tia Julieta" you answered with a smile.

"Penelope, can you help me to put Antonio's stuff in his new room" Pepa said as she pops up in front of you.

"I'll help Tia Pepa" You said and began to lift Antonio's stuff and put it in his own room.

Once you're done Pepa, thanks you for helping her.

"Tia Julietta, I'm ready to help you" You said as you enter the kitchen.

"That's good, here I'll teach you how to make some empanada" She said.

"But first you need to wash your hands" She added and look at your hands.

"Ohh sorry HEHEHE" you said in embarrassment.

"I'm done" You says once you're done washing your hands.

"Come here Querida" She said and you excitedly walk towards Julieta.

X

"I'm done Tia Julieta" You slightly shouted.

You immediately put all the Empanadas you made on the plate and Julieta take a look at it.

She grab one and began to eat it.

You stop breathing as you're waiting for her reaction.

Her eyes widen in surprise once she take a bite.

"oh god this is so delicious" Julieta proudly said causing you to finally breathe again.

"What a relief" You whispered to yourself.

"Well done Penelope Querida" She said and tap your shoulder in comfort.

"Penelope!!" You hear Abuela shout, you immediately give the plate you are holding to Julieta and run towards Abuela Alma.

"What is it Abuela!!" You asked while you're catching your breath.

"Can you help Mirabel on decoration?" She asked.

"Of course Abuela" you answered with a smile.

"That's good" She said and kissed your cheeks before she leaves you.

X

"Done!" You exclaimed in happiness once you and Maribel finished decorating the house.

"Wahh! I'm so tired!" You whine as you let your body collapsed on the floor.

"me too" Mirabel said and lay beside you.

"this is why i wanted to have a powers" You whispered causing Mirabel to laugh at you.

"but if we have powers we can't live a normal life right?" She said.

"sometimes i hate you when you're stating some fact" You replied causing her to giggled.

X

"Penelope is such a wife material" Camilo said and Dolores just agreed.

"her future husband will be so lucky to have her" Isabela said and Camilo agreed.

"I don't think Penelope like boys" Dolores unexpectedly said.

"What did you say?" Isabela and Camilo asked at the same time.

"Nothing, hhmm" Dolores said and quickly walked away from her cousin and brother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Reminder: This story is my idea and i don't own any of the character expect Penelope and the other.

This story is only for encanto fans if you're not comfortable please leave silently .

Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to leave a star and comment if you like it or not.

Don't forget to drink water and stay healthy.