Chapter 10/Dark Heretic Josie

Start from the beginning

"So, is that mean, Jo will be an heretic like me as well?" Lizzie questioned.

"Yes," Caroline confirmed.

"But I'm not sure if she really drink her blood because her eyes were already closed...." She gulped looking at her.

"There is only one way to find it then... we have to wait" Ric bit his inner cheek nervously.

.......................

It's been 2 hours since Josie was dead and everyone just looking at her. "It's all my fault, if only I stopped her last night then we didn't even have to be here" hope cried while holding Josie.

"It's not your fault, hope. They will find another way to kidnap, Josie because I heard Aurora talking about getting her friend back to life. She wants me to do the spell and sacrifice Josie..." Penelope briefed them who were looking curious.

"Friend?" Caroline repeated.

"How did you even get out of this cell? I mean magic doesn't work here?" Lizzie questioningly asked Penelope.

"I don't know, Josie is the one who saved us and killed all these vampire but when I asked her how she used magic she didn't answered" Penelope shrugged.

"Her braclet..." hope pointed out and they both realized it.

"How did Josie even lost her memories? She even refuse to know me!?" Penelope asked all of them and they told her about kai or how hope 3 months ago turned off her humanity.

"So you are telling me, she went alone to save you but ended meeting her uncle?" Penelope frowned and they nodded.

"It's all Kai's fault why Josie doesn't remember us" Lizzie clench her fist. "Can you stop bitching about my uncle in front of me or do you have a death wish?" Josie mumbled getting everyone's attention.

"Josie..." Hope cupped her cheeks, "Are you okay? Sweat heart" Caroline worriedly questioned.

"No.... Actually, I'm fucking hungry" Josie groaned because of the dry throat but when her eyes landed on Penelope she moistened her lips with her tongue "...and you are looking delicious" She was about to grab Penelope's wrist when hope halted her.

"No!" Hope, caroline, and Ris said at the same time.

"Wow, wow I'm not killing her just borrowing some blood since I have to complete my transition and she's kind of my type so I would like to keep her alive" Josie rolled her eyes as she peek at Penelope for her approval.

"I don't mind her killing the satan" Lizzie mumbled which only caroline and hope could be able to hear since they're the vampire.

"Lizzie!" Caroline scowled at her. "Sorry, sorry" She raises her hand surrendering.

"May I?" Josie asked holding a lustful gaze with the witch who just nodded. "I trust you, Jo. I always have" She approved.

"Believe me, you wouldn't regret it, darling" Josie grabbed her by the neck as she was about to get closer to the girl, hope interrupted.

"Stop!" She said making everyone look at her.

"Can't you just mind your own business, tribrid" She rolled her eyes, "Jo, you are a new vampire. What if you can't control your blood lust?" Hope warned her.

"She's right, Josie" Ric nodded.

"Oh, please dad. Is there anything you don't agree with hope?" Josie encountered him.

"Josie but she's right, you should drink by her wrist" Caroline suggests.

"Uh.. fine!" she groaned frustratedly. Josie was kind of enjoying the tension between her and Penelope.