𝑻𝑾𝑶.

Começar do início

He tried to eat with zero disruptions, yet he could still feel a pair of eyes watching over him. He tried to take a quick glance at who it was.

At first glance, he didn't notice anyone watching him. But focusing more towards his right, he saw a pair of rich brown eyes stare right at him.

The brown eyes widened, while taking a sip of their glass of water.

He quickly shot his eyes back down, he must've noticed my discomfort.

"Hey ma, can me and the neighbor go up to my room?" His heart started pounding faster in fear, to his dismay, he shot up taking a look at his right. He almost had a heart attack at nine years old just seeing the boy with the brown eyes earlier talking to his mom, clearly signaling that he was talking about Ranboo.

The boy's mom gave a hum of approval, too busy talking with the other parents at the dining table. He gestured towards Ranboo to come up to him, and the taller thought that he should just get it over with.

In silence, he led Ranboo up his stairs, into the hallway of the second floor, and into his bedroom.

The room fell into an awkward silence.

The brown eyed boy was the first to break that silence, however. "Hi, uh, don't be scared of me. I'm the same age as you, I just noticed you seemed a bit scared."

Ranboo rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, uh, I don't really feel comfortable in these situations. I usually just don't pay attention to anything other than the food, but I guess it didn't work this time."

"Yeah, well. Sorry if it seems a bit creepy but I always see you and your family invited here for dinner, and I always keep an eye on you, but you never seem to talk. Your sister is also quiet, but not as much as you."

The boy scoured through his room, looking for an item or something that might perk up the other's interest, as he waited for a response.

"Yeah... I really haven't talked much. This is the first time I noticed you looking at me, actually." Ranboo hesitated a bit before adding on. "Uh— what's your name?"

"My name's Luca, you?" His voice was laced with excitement. The boy was excited to finally hear the other speak up, to say the least.

"Uh—" he fidgets with his hands. "My name's Ranboo."

"Ranboo! Huh! I've never heard of that name, that's a special one." Ranboo smiles at that, and the boy seems to take a notice.

All the awkward tension was soon brushed off, and they fell into a— sort of— comfortable silence. "Hey, are you interested in pokémon or anything?"

Ranboo's eyes light up in interest, as he soon joins the seated boy on the floor, who's showing off show his pokémon collection and merchandise.

««────── ♡ ──────»»

// hospital experiences, pneumonia, family issues (hopefully these are accurate depictions, please leave critique if it isn't)

June 6, 2016.

"Ranboo! Great news, I can visit the hospital for a little longer today!" he says entering a hospital room, the room which his best friend sat in the bed, attached to a few wires.

He tried hard for Ranboo not to hear the break in his voice, as his heart started to break from just seeing the state of the taller.

Ranboo, on the other hand, was happy to see the other. Even though he visits every single day, it's nice to spend time with him while he can't do much.