𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹.

DISCLAIMER! this story is based off the timeline of Ranboo's streaming career, but the events are mostly FICTIONAL and solely for story purposes

(Enjoy Luca POV!)

April 16, 2021.

The sound of the alarm wakes Luca up, and he hurries to turn the alarm off before it drives him out of his mind.

He flips his phone back over, checking the time and the date. Oh. It's a Saturday today. I probably forgot to disable my alarm for the weekends.

They flop back onto the bed, hoping to get at least a few more hours of sleep. Well, at least tried to.

"Luca! I'm heading out to get groceries, and Layla insisted on coming with me. Watch over the house while we're gone!"

He groans and scrambles out of bed, again. They stretch their arms and legs before hurrying downstairs to close up the front door.

He then makes his way up the stairs, and back into his room. And then, he's alone like always.

It was a common experience for him to be alone in the house nowadays. His parents divorced a year ago, so he was left with his mom and his younger sister. It was obvious that she favorited Layla over him, and they got used to that over time. But it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

He doesn't know whether to wish that he moved in with his dad instead, or that he's grateful he stayed with his mom. His relationship with his parents— is something, for sure.

To say the least, they have mixed feelings for their dad. Although he is a good father, he was a terrible husband and most likely the reason their mother ended up as the person she is today.

But his dad cared for him. Which made it hard for him to hate him.

It's sad when you are deeply attached to someone who you know is a horrible person, but can't seem to hate them even if your life depended on it. When you know that they've done terrible things to the other people you loved and care about, and that your idea of them is fake. Sometimes, he wished his dad had done something to him that could make them hate him completely. But, it's not as simple as that.