Chapter 8: A Party

Start from the beginning

Roxas: Yeah that's right. I just didn't know your name back then.

Hunter: No worries it's cool, that's my fault anyway.

Roxas just nodded and then another comes in dressed in all green while carrying an Electric Guitar.

Sparrow: Hey there Newbie! The names Sparrow🎶!!  Sparrow Hood in the house🎵!!

He sang while playing with his guitar.

Roxas: Hello, nice to meet you, I'm—

Sparrow: Roxas I know!!!!🎵 Because you rock that fight with Mr. Knight!

Roxas: Hehe thanks..

For one reason, Roxas couldn't help but remember Demyx, the IX of the Organization. Although comparing him to Sparriw, he doesn't sing all the time,he still pays that weapon of his.

Apple: Roxas! Over here!

She calls out to him as Hunter pats him by the shoulder and Roxas walks over to her group.

Apple smiles at him.

Apple: Roxas this is Briar, the girl you saved before and also the one who organized this welcome party just for you!

Briar: H-Hello..

She waved rather shyly at him which was out of character for her.

Roxas: Nice to meet you and thanks for the party.

Briar: Y-You're welcome.. and I never got to say it but thanks for saving me back then.

Roxas: It's no big deal, I couldn't just let you get hurt y'know.

Briar: Y-Yeah...

She blushes shyly remembering how she was saved, just remembering it mad her blush even more especially when she felt safe in his arms.

Roxas: Hey Raven, Maddie and Blondie.

Raven/Maddie/Blondie: Hey/Hi Roxas!/H-Hello..

They waved at him but Blondie looked shy to do so, her head now remembering the nice headpat she was given.

Roxas turns his head to the other girls who he hasn't been introduced yet.

Roxas: Hello, as you may have known now, I'm Roxas, nice to meet you...

Cedar: Hello and nice to meet you too! I'm Cedar Wood, daughter of Pinocchio!