Chapter 29: Better help than late

Start from the beginning

Yuna was the moon, Mikey's equal and the only person who could stopped him becoming a murderer.

"Do you know why Baji-san is doing this?" Chifuyu asked to Yuna which she nod that made both him and Takemichi relief. "Please, get Baji-san-"

"Chifuyu, I can't....It's not like I don't wanted to but knowing how stupidly stubborn Keisuke is. I know that part of his....he's needs to learn when to ask for help, for God's sake...He can't burden himself like that..." Yuna spoke which both Takemichi and Chifuyu were shocked the way she spoke and the way she act more adult and mature. 'Is it me or she's...sounds like her future self' Takemichi thought by seeing a striking image of sixteen year old Yuna and 28 year old Yuna who became the Demon Queen.

Yuna soon sigh and looked at them while Saemon knew she was doing to do. 

"I wanna help to get Keisuke back...but also, saving Kazutora. Mikey is going to kill him, there's no doubt about it along with Kisaki who's been manipulating both Kazutora and Toman"

"HUH?! How did-"

"I'm not stupid to know that...but either way, Mikey is too much of child to listen to me...He won't take my advices like he did with Pah...but I don't care about that anymore. I wanna save my crazy younger brothers too" she said in full emotion that Takemichi and Chifuyu were surprised that Yuna had so much information and knew what's actually is going on. 'Why didn't Mikey-kun listen to her? Now, I get why he ask me to bring back Baji-kun and Yuna-senpai' he thought as recalling when Mikey visited his older brother's grave.

'Bring back Baji...and Yu-chin too'

"Hiro-kun will join you by getting Keisuke back and deal with Toman's battle. Sadly, I will be little late to join the party" Yuna said as Chifuyu and Takemichi looked at Saemon who give them the thumbs up. 'Hiro will be big help for us. After all, he's the Unbeatable King of the Seventh Gen' Chifuyu thought by knowing how strong is Saemon.

''Wait, what do you mean you will be late?"

"I have to go somewhere. A family meeting which my Gramps who wants me to go home in Tatio City"

"WAIT, WHAT?!??! YOU'RE LEAVING?!!!"

"Hell no, I will just tell him that I won't change my mind on going back to Taito, especially when knowing the battle between Toman and Valhalla won't end good" Yuna explained which that add another piece to Takemichi when did the future Yuna told him that she came late to Bloody Halloween. 'At least, she's still loyal and cares for them deeply...even Kazutora along with Mikey who killed him in the future...I can't imagine what she went through after leaving Shibuya...But I still wonder why she did became the Boss of Yomi? And How?' Takemichi thought as recalling what Naoto said to him.

Even both Lisa and her caretaker and his partner, Yamazaki and Sakata also joined her. 

"Anyways, Chifuyu. I can have a private talk with Takemichi and Hiro-kun alone? It's important" Yuna soon said which Chifuyu was surprised a little but soon nod before he soon walked out and the close the door behind him, leaving Takemichi with both Yuna and Saemon alone. 

'Okay, this is the part I have to tell her. I know Yuna-senpai said that her younger version will believe but...I don't know if Sachan will. He will think I lost it or I got possessed' he thought as awkwardly look at both Yuna and Saemon who stare at him. 

"Umm, Yuna-senpai and Sachan...I think you will or not believe me but I'm-"

"You're a time leaper"

"HUH?! THAT FAST?! YOU EVEN BELIEVE THAT TOO?!"

"I mean yeah, when we met again with Hina-san. You act so mature and giving me a job advice as worrying for me if I might became a freeter. Dude, I'm smart too and knowing you well" Saemon said which Takemichi nod by knowing that's true and Saemon knows him the longest like how Takuya does too. "So, how the hell did you got this power and why are you trying to save Baji and kick out that Kisaki bastard?" Saemon soon asked which Takemichi end up tearing up before confessing them everything.

Saemon was shocked by what happened to Takemichi in the future and the death of Hinata that was lead by non other than Kisaki who took control of Toman along with Mikey as well, adding that Yuna left the gang after seeing Mikey killed Kazutora and Baji's death.

While for Yuna, she knew there was a reason why Takemichi end up becaming a time leaper but she didn't expect Takemichi end up running away from his problems due of Kiyomasa and of course, Toman end up becoming violent and ruthless gang. 

And of course, enduring the loneliness. They both run away from something they couldn't endure the pain.

"Shit, I'm so sorry about Hina-san and about you. Thank God, Hina-san's brother Naoto-san is helping you out...But why Hina-san? Why they would even go this far to kill someone who had no connection to Toman and not even threat?" Saemon asked which Takemichi replied 'I don't know' while Yuna remain quiet.

'I never thought of that question. The only thing I knew was his twisted mindset and his unforgiving actions for what he did to the people I cared and loved. I never even ask this question to him before killing him...Why Hina?' Yuna thought 

Yuna soon sigh as she soon stand up and look at Takemichi with her stunning bright golden eyes.

"You suffered very much, didn't you? That bastard will get to Mikey's head and probably fooling Toman with lies. Let's do our best to save Keisuke and Kazutora from ill fated and prevent Mikey from becoming a murder" Yuna soon said which Takemichi nod as he and her shook hands in agreement and smile in determination.

'Takemitchy, you don't know this but...in this timeline, Keisuke will killed himself. And you and Chifuyu won't able to stop him. Even after by knowing what happened to Mikey when we were kids...Keisuke, have you forgotton didn't you' Yuna thought.

The three of them soon heard a scream outside which they went quickly to the door and opening as seeing Chifuyu being neck locked by Naomi who was still in her student uniform as Chifuyu tried free himself. 

"Nao-"

"Que diablos estas haciendo afuera?! Shouldn't you be in bed and resting! Idiota!"

"Naomi! I'm helping my partner to rescue Baji-san!"

"Oh, don't remind me of that version del hombre lobo Tarzan! When he gets back, juro por Dios que-" Naomi end up angrily shouting in Spanish while Chifuyu tried to calm her down and also, try to free himself but sadly, he doesn't know how to handle freestyle wrestling technique. 

Takemichi, Saemon, and Yuna have the 'WTF' look before Yuna sigh. 

"That's Naomi, she's another Hafu like me, Hiro-kun, and Lisa but in Mexican heritage. She's friends with Lisa and goes the same school with Chifuyu and Keisuke. She's very close to them"

'And his soon to be girlfriend and future wife'

"This why never mess with Mexicans, they have temper far greater than mine"

"Haha,....Good luck, Chifuyu"