Part One-Dan and Phil

Y/N's POV:
Well. This journey was eventful. Lugging this bloody suitcase, labouriously swerving round all the rude businessmen and irritating tourists; but I made it, surprisingly!
So this is it. Where I'm going to live. Might as well vlog it! I took out my camera, taking a pan shot of the fairly tall building giving a commentary explaining what I was doing. I had kept moving to London as a secret from my viewers; all 1000 of them. I know, I know, 1000 is crap, but I'm proud of how far I've come in a fairly short time! Making sure I don't give any detail of where I'm living, I stop my camera from recording any more footage until I'm in the corridor on the floor of my apartment.
This is kinda eerie. I vlog anyway, but whisper in case anyone can hear what I'm saying; that would be awkward.
"So I'm in the building now guys, but I'm kinda scared. It's really eerie in this corridor don't you think?"
I turn round, filming the flickering lamp above the staircase, and pan and zoom towards a bit of damp (A/N-this is like mould by the way) on the wall.
I chuckle to myself and my viewers, as I begin to turn round, carrying on to whisper,
"Lets just hope there's no paranormal activity, eh? It would be like a live 'viewer spooky happenings' from The Super Amazing Proje-"
I stop dead in my tracks. Mid sentence, mid filming, mid whisper. Dan and Phil. Literally, Daniel James Howell and Phillip Michael Lester are stood directly in front of me, having viewed me vlog and reference them. But instead of fangirling, i just stand awkwardly, and stare. Smooth Y/N, real smooth.
"Hi! Uhm, so you're the person who's going to be living in that apartment thats been empty for so long? Nice. I mean, so I guess you know who we are?" Dan says to me, whilst Phil stands next to him, grinning and nodding as he does in videos when Dan is speaking.
"Uhm-uh, yeah i am! And I'm quite a fan actually. My name's Y/N, what's yours? Wait no, uhh never mind, ah uhm err sorry. Well i guess i'll see you later..." I reply, shuffling and stumbling over my words as awkward as ever. I try to carry on lugging my suitcase, and end up dropping the handle, the case slamming on the ground.
"Need any help?" Dan asks me, as Phil picks up the case.
"Uhm, well uh, it would be helpful! Thanks a lot".
Insert very happy emoji here. I am one happy emoji right now. Danisnotonfire and Amazingphil have actually spoke to me, now know i exist, and have still helped me even though i fudged up my first impressions on them. Not to mention I'll be seeing them alot, considering I live in THE SAME FRICKIN' BUILDING as them now!
"So you're in apartment 2B right? We're in 2A, lucky you. Anyways, welcome!" Dan says, to which Phil replies,
"Yeah, welcome to the building!! And I'm glad you're a big fan-"
"Not if you're a stalker though!" Dan jokes.
"I might be..." I reply, dragged myself out of the deep hole I though I'd never dig myself out of.
"Just to clarify- I'm not." I fall back in it again. But somehow, Dan and Phil still laugh. I thought that I'd been sarcastic and hilairious, then ruined it for myself, yet they still found it funny, as if it was part of my 'act'.
Dan's laugh was a hearty, cheerful laugh, that lit up the dark, eerie corridor, that washed away the fears anyone might have. It showed his white teeth, and he adjusted his dark chocolate-brown fringe which had messed up slightly in his chuckle.
Phil's laugh, however, was small and cute, his pale hand rising to cover his mouth as he grinned at Dan and me.
I couldn't help but laugh with them.