12 What do you mean?

I woke up to the sound of kentrell calling my name around the house. It was early in the morning.

"Rose....Rose where are you?" I heard him yelling

"What what what?"  I said sleepily.

"Oh, scared me I thought you weren't here, why are you sleeping here baby?" He said sitting beside me.

"I know you were super drunk last night so let me remind you, you and your friends decided to have a party with other bitches in this house, then I caught you getting your dick sucked by one of them, I just find it funny as soon as I leave the house they came and y'all did whatever you guys wanted," I said getting up to go pee.

"Fuck, baby I didn't I don't even remember what I did, I'm sorry." He said and I pissed and wiped, washed my hand and went back to lay down.

"Honestly I don't care, if you wanna be single be single, I don't want no cheating  nigga, especially because I'm fucking pregnant by your dumbass," I said and he got quiet.

"Baby I swear I didn't even mean for anything we were vibing and Denzel said his girl was coming over and she came with other girls, I was drunk and I got carried away I'm sorry." He said again but I didn't care.

"Whatever, I'm done with you as of right now, I didn't deserve that shit," I said and he tried to touch me but I slapped him.

"Don't even, I swear I'll fuck you up, getting head for a bitch in our bed, it didn't come back you probably would have fucked her, I hate you," I said and he stared at me.

"I love you, baby, I'm sorry I did fuck up." He said.

"Stop saying you love me, but you fuck up I hate that shit," I said and he went quiet.

"I'm going to visit my grandma I feel like something is wrong, and I miss her," I said and he nodded.

"I'll come with you." He said and I shook my head.

"I don't wanna even be here with you right now, I'll go alone I need a break," I said and he got mad.

"Rose you not about to break up with me over some head, please I'm sorry I won't do it again." He said sadly.

"I just feel like I should go alone, I want to actually, I'm so mad at you, because now I feel like your playing with me, it was already hard for me to trust and here you go, my whole world is changing again, and your not making it easier, we were doing soo good," I said and he sighed.

"I'm leaving today, my flight is at 4 pm, I'll see you when I get back, you can do whatever you want, maybe it's because your mom doesn't like me but damn I'm fucking 1 month pregnant, I have no one, no mom, my grandma is in rehab, no friends and you do this to me in the house we live in," I said and he just sat there.

"I'm sorry." He said and I got up and went to get ready, I got in the shower I got dressed and packed a bag, I called an Uber and waited while kentrell was mopping around me trying to talk to me but ignored him, I felt like something was wrong with my grandma and it was bothering me. Before I left kentrell stopped me.

"Baby, please, at least call me and let me know you are safe please, or let me come with you please." He said and I shook my head, I wanted him to come but I was upset with him

"I'll just call you," I said before leaving and was watched. I got to the airport got on my flight and I got to my grandma's rehab centre in like 3 hours, the whole time I was anxious and I was soo nervous.

"Hi I'm here to visit Daisy Casanova, I'm her granddaughter," I said and the lady looked at me.

"There isn't a resident here sweetie are you sure she's here?" She asked I looked at her like she was crazy.