3.Catching feelings

"What time you get in last night?" My grandma asked me when I walked into the kitchen, I slept in till 2 pm.

"Late but I was with Kentrell all night actually." I said and she smirked at me.

"Not like that ma, actually I thought it was like that but he did some shit that pissed me off." I told her and she listened to me.

"What he do?" She asked looking at me through her glasses, my grandma was young because she had my moms young but she acted old sometimes. She was 47 and sexy.

"So Kennedy did some jealous shit, the she left me alone at the party." I said telling her everything .

"I don't like that hoe Rose please stop chilling with her your so sweet for her, she wants to be." She said like always.

"Yeah ma I'm done, she's too foul, but yeah a Nigga was bothering me and Kentrell stepped to him and he wouldn't leave me alone after he said he felt like he had to watch me." I said and she smiled.

"I like him, he obviously likes you cause he's protected of you, I love him." She said all excited, my grandma been wanting me to find a boyfriend forever but I was never ready.

"Yeah I like him too until the party got locked off and his friends dropped me off but before we went to Denny's and the waitress was being picked on by his friends and the bitch declined them for Kentrell while I was beside him, and his stupid ass took her number in front of me." I said she was shocked.

"Noooo, all niggas do stupid shit like that Rose, he just being childish or he's testing to see if you'll get jealous, Kentrell is handsome so wherever he goes females are going to be on him." She said and I rolled my eyes she was right.

"I was so annoyed ma, I wanted to curse him out, but his friends were there, them some rich niggas too ma." She laughed.

"You sound like your mother at your age." She said laughing but I didn't I don't like being compared to her.

"Ughhhh" I said and she laughed again.

"Yeah I understand you don't like to be compared but it's just funny, you won't be like her don't worry I always tell you that you going to better Forsure." She said kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, it's too weird that I like him." I asked her and she sighed.

"No it's not it's normal baby, you deserve to be loved romantically, I'm happy your catching feelings but be smart always and don't move too fast cause heartbreak is hurtful baby, I been through some myself." She said and I sighed. Men were so complicated.

"My first Nigga at 21." I said and she smiled.

"It's doesn't matter you do you when your ready." She said before going into her bedroom.

"When are you going to get a Nigga ma?" I asked her and she laughed.

"I don't need a man I get dick when I want." She said loudly and I cringed

"Ewww ma." I said and she laughed.

My grandma has been single since I could remember, she went on dates here and there but she never cuffed.

I made me a plate of the food she left me and ate it watching tv, when I finished I went to mu grandmas room to see what she was doing.

"Where you going?" I asked when I saw her all dressed.

"I'm going out with crystal." She's been out with her all day everyday.

"Awe you have your bestie now you left me." I said fake sad and she kissed her teeth.