4.I dont think i can do this

I woke up at 5:30 am and went to take a shower, i but on my lashes and lipgloss before putting on my uniform. I told my grandmother I was off to work and started my journey. I stopped and got a vanilla ice coffee and got to work. I went into the employee chill room to but my stuff away, when I walked in Kennedy and two other girls were there, they saw me and they got quite, and Kennedy mugged me.

"Hoe." She said and I paused and looked at her crazy.

"If anything bitch is a hoe is your loose pussy ass, it's damn early bitch." I said taking my shoes out my bag and putting it on.

"Bitch shut up." The over girl joy said and I laughed.

"Don't think y'all about to gang up on me joy." I said annoyed these bitches kissed her ass for no reason.

"Or what, you always think you the shit, I don't like you." The other girl Kendra said and I laughed as shocked, I ain't never talked to these girls before and now they all have a problem with me, I felt like I was in highschool all over again.

"Whack ass, I don't fuck with you no more, that's why you have no friends and no man ugly." Kennedy said and that lowkey hurt my feelings, she knew how I felt about that.

"That's fine Kennedy don't ever talk to me again, and joy and Kendra fuck y'all too." I said before leaving and starting my job. Whole day they were talking shit about me, they were mugging me and everything, I tried not to let it get to me because my anger explode, I was too damn grown. At around 5:30 I clocked out, I was so aggravated I had a mug on my face the whole day. I finally went back on my phone and seen that Kennedy was talking shit about me on her story, she had mr blocked, but people were sending it to me like crazy. She post a picture of me drunk and said "ugly bitch" another one with me driving and it said "that's why her own parents didn't love her" the last one made me so mad cause she was using thing that were painful to hurt me even more, I wiped my tears in my car and started my way home, people were blowing up my phone but ignored it, she kept posing personal shit, I got home and checked my phone again and she posted my parents mugshots "her parents were abusing her and shit that's why they locked up cause of her." And I almost lost my fucking shit, that was beyond disrespectful. Kennedy had many followers so this was going to everywhere.

"1,2,3,4....breath breath." I said turning my phone off and talking myself through my anger, this bitch was obsessed with me, I would never do her like that even with all the shit I know, I was so mad I didn't want to leave the car, I just sat in the drive away crying in anger.

An hour went by I think and I saw Kentrell car pull up beside me. I kissed my teeth because I knew he was here because of what was on social media, I felt like my nudes got leaked in highschool. I was so embarrassed I didn't even want to talk to him.
He got out his car and knocked on the door but I didn't answer it.

"Open up the door Rose." He said before I unlocked it and he sat in the car with me.

"I'm not in the fucking mood Kentrell." I said looking away from him.

"That girl is fucking weird don't let her get to you." He said and I said nothing.

"Please don't try to make me feel better right now, I'm fucking stressed out." I said to him.

I tried to call Kennedy but she wouldn't answer my calls.

"This fucking bitch ughhhhhhhhhh."

"Chill out fuck her." He said trying to talk to me but I wasn't in the mood.

"Wait for me here one sec." I said getting out my car and walking into my house, I ran in and changed into sweats and black air forces. My grandmother ran into my room.