5. Speechless

"Hey beautiful." I felt someone rub my cheek. I woke up and seen Kentrell all dressed

"Hey." I said still tired asf.

"I'm leaving now, imma come check you soon." He said and I nodded closing my eyes.

I heard me walk to the door then walk back to me, he stood there for like 3 mins making me confused, I felt him kiss my forehead, I opened my eyes slowly to look at him but he left closing my door, I couldn't help but smiled that was so cute, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I heard him talking to my grandma before he left. I tiredly picked up my phone and checked the time, It was 10 am on a Thursday , I put on family guy on my tv and went back to sleep.

I woke up 2 hours later to my grandma telling me she was leaving, after I woke up and took a shower, I changed into some Nike leggings and tight sports sweater, I put my hair into a bun, I didn't want to deal with it, I did my baby hairs , put lashes on and lipgloss. I go downstairs and seen my grandma made me a plate with a breakfast sandwich and potato's. I ate that while watching YouTube videos.

I heard a knock on the door, confused I walked to see who it was and it was just a note that said "count your fucking days hoe." Sighed Kennedy. I kissed my teeth at her scary ass, she think this is pretty little liars, I'll beat her up again. I posted the picture on my socials "this bitch think she A." With laughing emoji, people were laughing too.

I finished eating, and just sat there, I didn't know what I wanted to do today, I use to be with Kennedy, she would always want to go to the mall, I knew she just wanted male attention, her thirsty ass.

I checked kentrell's story and seen he was home, playing his video game. I was confused on why he didn't text yet. I decided to go over his house, I never been there before, we'll inside at least, he would always come here.

I called my grandma hoping she was with crystal, she was always out these days.

"He grandma you with crystal?" I asked her.

"No baby, I'm ahh out with a friend." She said and I was confused, that's why she ain't answer my FaceTime, I had to call her.

"Who?" I asked her and she was quite.

"Girl, I'll see you home soon, all in my business." She said laughing and I kissed my teeth.

"You being sneaky I gotchu, now you holding secrets." I said salty and she kissed her teeth.

"Girl, I said I'll see you soon." She said and I was salty, maybe was busy.

"Okay I just wanted to know what crystals addy was." I said

"I'll text it to you, going to see your boyfriend, I seen y'all this morning cuddling and shit." She said and I kissed my teeth blushing hard.

"Girl now you wanna be in my business." I said laughing and she kissed her teeth.

"I'll text it to you, I have to go now, later baby." She said hanging up.

I got in my car, and started to drive to the location it was about 30 minutes, I stopped at the gas station and got me some chips, candy and drinks. I always needed snacks, I put my glasses on and when in , there was a group of guys there, they all got quite when they saw me, I hated when shit like this happened.

"Ouuweee, look what we have here." One man said, he followed me to the back and I ignored him.

"Leave me alone please." I said annoyed.

"My bad miss mamas you fine, can I get your number?" He asked me while he followed me to pay his friends just watched.

"I have a boyfriend." I said paying.