Telling Zayn

NEXT MONTH
(Pic of the outfit on side) The lads are coming over, so is Zayn. Per is already here waiting to see Zayn. In walks all of them. "Zayn.... I need.... well me and Perrie need to tell you"said Belle. "Your Perrie though!"said Zayn. "Actually I am the real Perrie. This is Belle. Say Hi"said Per. "What? Why?"asked Zayn. "Please forgive me? Please?"asked Belle. "I-I can't."said Zayn. "Ok. Than why did you kiss me? Huh? Look I've fallen in love with you. I love you"said Belle. "I-I love you too. I.... Want to be my girlfriend? I promise I'll trust you. I love you"said Zayn. "I love you too"said Belle. "Per? Want to tell them?"asked Harry. "Yeah I do"said Per. "What do you want to tell us?"asked Zayn. "Me and Harry are dating. I'm sorry"said Per. "Did you know about this Bell?"asked Zayn. "Kinda.... I had to,"said Belle. "Oh. Ok. That's fine. I have you, Belle"Said Zayn. "Aww thanks. I never texted my parents to tell them I'm safe after I got here"said Belle.
To Mom
Hey, I'm fine. I was just busy. So? What's going on?
From Mom
Thank God! Your dad was worrying. Nm. You?
To Mom
I Uh pretended to be Perrie Edwards. Well she asked me too. Met Zayn as Perrie and met him as Belle. With the help of Harry(Hazza) and Josh.
From Mom
What?
To Mom
Don't worry, Zaynie knows about it now. I (Belle) is his girlfriend now. He loves me, I love him.
From Mom
I guess it's fine. But..... Where are you living when u got there?
To Mom
Per's apartment. She said Me and Zayn can keep it. For me doing this. And we are going shopping tomorrow, so I better go. Zaynie(Zayn) is waiting:)
From Mom
Have fun. Use protection;)
Moms these days.