Telling 'Perrie'

I get up. Eat breakfast. (Pic of outfit on side) Harry is coming to get me. I go to Zayn's house. I get there. "Hey! Zayn! How are you babe?"asked Belle. "I Uh I kissed a fan yesterday. I'm sorry. I love you. Ok"said Zayn. "W-what? Y-you kissed a fan? Why?"stuttered Belle, great, best actor alive. "I-I'm sorry"said Zayn. "Really? Do you have feelings for her?"asked Belle. "I-I felt sparks. But I love you"said Zayn. "I need to think. Harry come on"said Belle. Me and Harry went to Per's house. We get there.
PERRIE'S POV:
I'm in Italy. Having fun. Missing Harry. I love him. DING.
From Belle
Hey:) I Uh am kinda helping you break up with Zayn!
To Belle
How? Can you?
From Belle
Yeah I pretended to be me and he kissed me. He told 'me' he kissed me. And felt sparks.!! So, I will break up with him, right, and you'll come back and I'll go to Josh's and guess what You say you've gotten close to Harry and your dating. Leave it till next month. So yeah, How about that?
To Belle
Yeah that's perfect. Thx. I'll better go! See ya, sis:)
From Belle
See ya sista!
I am just sitting here. Ugh. I want Harry. I want his hugs, kisses, everything. I am just bored.
BELLE'S POV:
Ok. "Hazza..... Keep it next month and Uh Per will come back and say You's two got together."said Belle. "Great idea."said Belle. "That's great! Really great"said Harry. We just hang out and he goes home. I'll just hang.In walks Zayn. "Zayn.... I wanna break up with you. I can't be with someone who cheats on me. I'm sorry. The girl you kissed must like you and you must like her too! How long did you talk?"asked Belle. "8hrs. It was magical. Her brother Josh owned the place. I like her. I'm sorry. Hey.... Who do you like?"asked Zayn. "Um. I kinda have a crush on Harry."said Belle. "Go for it."said Zayn. "I'll wait till next month just to make sure I'm ready."said Belle. "Yeah I'm gonna go"said Zayn. He left. Great.