The lads and LM girls & the beach

DING Per's phone.
From Jade
Hey:) me, Leigh, and Jesy R coming to go to the beach. The 1D lads are coming too. Get ready:) see ya in twenty. :) Jadey:)
To Jade
Ok, see ya in 20:) What should I wear?
From Jade A bikini and not a one piece. Haha:) Oh.... Harry Styles kinda likes ya. So :)
To Jade
But I don't like him back
From Jade
You kinda do. Your cheating on Zayn with him:(
To Jade
Oh.... I'm not doing it anymore though. I think I love Zayn. Can you come over? Right now. I need to tell Ya something?:)
From Jade
Will I bring Leigh & Jesy?
To Jade
Uh... yeah:) They need to know, Thx bye:)
I'm telling them. Per is cheating on Zaynie? KNOCK KNOCK. "Hey, come in. I have to tell you something."said Belle. "Yeah ok"said Jade. "I'm not Perrie. I'm Belle-Rose Evans. Perrie wanted to get away from paps, and stuff. And yeah you can ask her just call this number."said Belle. "Ok.... Hello? Per why did you do it?..... Fine...... Your lucky cause we like her. She has an awesome taste in bikinis..... haha yeah see ya, Pez"said Jade. "So?"asked Belle. "We're going to help you. We are bestos."said Jade. We go to the beach. We get there. "Hey, Zaynie"said Belle. "Hey, Per"said Zayn. "So? Whatcha up to?"asked Belle. "Tanning."said Zayn. "Nope we are going to the sea, Boi! Come on"said Belle. "Noo."said Zayn. "Yeah"said Belle. "Hey Perrie"said Harry. Shite. "Hi, Harry. How are you?"asked Belle. "Good. Whatcha up too?"asked Harry. "Getting Zaynie to swim"said Belle. "Ah ok"said Harry. Shit. He is looking at me Like he is in love with Per. Shit. Per what did you do? "Jade Help. I think Harry loves Per!"said Belle. "Shite. Zayn loves Per."said Jade. "Shit. Look I'll just tell Harry I don't feel the same. But does Per love Harry"said Belle. "Yeah she does."said Jade. "Shit. Damn it. Now what am I going to do? I can't tell I don't feel the same since Per likes him. I'll tell the truth about it. That way.... I won't have to tell Him I love him."said Belle. "Yeah HARRY STYLES!! PER WANTS TO SPEAK TO YA"shouted Jade. "Well done"said Belle. "Yeah"asked Haz. "Come with me."said Belle. "Oo we're going to kiss."said Harry. "I'm not Perrie. I'm Belle-Rose Evans. Per asked me to be her."said Belle. "Oh. I believe you"said Harry. "How will I tell Zayn?"asked Belle. "Leave it. Make him fall in love with Belle. Not Perrie"said Harry. "Oh yeah How am I going to do that?"asked Belle. "Easy. Twitter. Start talking to him. I'll make sure he responds!!"said Harry. "Thanks Hazza"said Belle. "Your welcome. Does the LM girls know?"asked Harry. "Yeah they do."said Belle. I just go home to bed.