6

Imma try to fit the rest of this story into this chapter thingy, so enjoy!

And shoutout to Awl111 since they've been following my story (and they're the only person I know who's been actively checking. Thanks for commenting!)

Watching from the ceiling, two figures huddled in darkness. Both wore white hats with wide brims. One had spiky yellow hair sticking out from beneath his cap while the other had dark, black-blue bangs hanging on either side of his face. They sat above Obito, waiting for his next move.

"Oy, how come we have to do the work?" whispered the yellow-haired teen.

The blue-haired teen shrugged. "Who knows?"

Below them, Obito suddenly whipped his head around, glaring directly at the spot they were spying from. The two teens ducked for cover, away from their peephole. After a tense ten seconds, the taller shinobi dared to glance through the slat in the ceiling.

Obito was gone. Both abductors sighed in relief, then dropped silently into the hallway. Masking their chakra, they stealthily slunk after him through the halls.

While Obito snuck through the corridors, Kakashi focused on sending out his chakra in small bursts, trying to hopefully lead any Leaf shinobi in his direction.

"It's no use," a voice remarked from the shadows. Kakashi jerked his head towards the direction where the voice came from and winced. The person - whoever they were - laughed. "There's no way anyone could sense your chakra through these walls. Why don't you just take a nap?"

The lull of sleep was enticing, especially since there was nothing he could do in this situation, but Kakashi shook his head slowly.

The voice - which sounded familiar, although Kakashi couldn't tell who in his poisoned state - sighed. "Well, then I'll make you sleep."

There was no warning as the senbon pierced his arm. Kakashi flinched, his eyelids already drooping from the fast-acting sedative coating the tip. Fighting to stay awake, the last thing he saw was a glimpse of a red zip-up top, ankle warmers, sea green eyes...

...and short, pink hair.

Obito stalked through the underground passageways, throwing open doors and ready to kill anyone who got in his way. He followed the stone hallways around twists and turns, steadily growing impatient and slightly uneasy. With each bend, he grew increasingly furious, anger starting to cloud his judgment.

Finally, Obito paused in front of a cold, cement door with a metal knob. He rested his hand on the door and as he expected, the room was insulated. Sure that this would be the right place, he yanked open the door...

...revealing a pink-haired woman kneeling over a bound and unconscious Kakashi, pulling out a senbon from Kakashi's arm.

He didn't think. Obito was the type of person who acts first and thinks after.

Obito charged towards the strange yet familiar teen, but two people who must have tailed him restrained him, letting the girl put her palms on Kakashi's chest. Chakra surrounded her hands, but what surprised Obito was the color of the chakra.

Instead of being blue...it was green.

Green chakra is used for medical ninjutsu, so that meant the girl was healing Kakashi. Just who was she?

One of Obito's restrainers groaned. "Oy, Sakura-chan, why do we have to do all the physical work? I'm exhausted!"

The other teen sighed. "I agree with Naruto. How come we had to move around, disguise ourselves, kidnap Kakashi-sensei, avoid suspicion, and spy on Obito while your lazy ass did absolutely nothing?"

The girl - Obito assumed she was Sakura - yelled, "I still have to heal Kakashi-sensei since neither of you know medical ninjutsu! Also, who was in charge of the food?"

The blonde - Naruto, Obito chastised himself - and the considerably emo teen exchanged glances, then Naruto tentatively raised a hand.

Sakura exploded, "You used too much poison! If you two had gotten here not even 10 minutes late, Kakashi-sensei could have died! Combined with the sedative, he'd have been gone in about half the time, baka!" She used this pause to swipe a light sheen of sweat off her forehead. "Luckily, you guys got here in time, so no life-threatening damage was done. But next time, only use 3 drops. Got that?"

The teens nodded. Even the emo one looked a bit shaken.

Obito blinked, suddenly remembering who they were and what position he was in. Using his Kamui to escape the boys' grasps, he commented, "Aren't you 3 Kakashi's students?" Pointing at the girl, he said, "You're Sakura Haruno, a medical ninja just like Rin. You're Naruto Uzumaki (pointing at the blondie), Minato-sensei and Kushina's son. That means you're Sasuke Uchiha (pointing at the emo teen). You remind me of how Kakashi was back then."

Obito paused, taking in their reactions. Sakura looked confused, Naruto seemed dumbfounded, and Sasuke was...emotionless. Maybe he is emo.

Sakura shook her head. "I need to focus, so keep it down please. Otherwise, I could seriously mess something up inside Kakashi-sensei."

"Why exactly did you guys kidnap Kakashi?" Obito asked. He was genuinely confused as to why they had to go all out and poison Kakashi when sedating him would've been enough.

All three of them looked sheepish. "Well, I might have accidentally spotted you and Kakashi-sensei kissing before," Naruto responded. "I told these two, but then Sasuke wanted to test your relationship, so Sakura came up with this elaborate plan and we used one of Orochimaru's old hideouts, so..."

"Basically, what this idiot is trying to tell you is we wanted to see if you actually love Kakashi-sensei," Sasuke told Obito. "We told Iruka-sensei what we were doing and he kinda flipped out."

"You mean, Iruka-sensei caught you two trying to sneak into the building so you had to tell him what we were doing," Sakura corrected, sounding highly annoyed. "Thankfully, he let you two continue with the plan as long as he didn't tell anyone except Obito."

Obito was now crouching next to Kakashi, glancing between his face and Sakura's hands. His own hands were itching to tear off the gag and sheets, but he sat and waited for the girl to finish healing Kakashi instead.

Finally, after an intense 2 minutes, Sakura sat back on her heels and let out a relieved - and exhausted - sigh. She smiled and declared, "Kakashi-sensei is all better. There are no traces of the poison in his body anymore."

Obito smiled softly as well, but looked up when he felt three expectant stares aimed at him. "What now?"

All 3 turned to each other, communicating through their stares, then refocused on Obito. Naruto spoke up, unusually quiet.

"We were wondering if you could, um, kiss Kakashi-sensei like, right now. If you don't mind, I mean," he finished hurriedly.

Obito smiled again. then leaned in and took off Kakashi's gag before meeting his lips.

Kakashi stirred awake to something warm on his lips. Blood? No, that wasn't it. He opened his eyes.

Obito grinned. "The kids wanted us to kiss."

Kakashi blinked, then shrieked, "What kids?!"

Technically started on April 14, 2020 and technically finished on June 3, 2020.

I hope you enjoyed reading this story. It was equally fun writing this and coming up with ideas during the process.

Kudos! ❤❤❤